Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 7:12 PM

AGArgent:

Still doesn't identify the cameraman...he seems new to the game, somehow. And where's Mel? Ain't seen him or a while. Abducted or somesuch?

CLASSIFIED:
    Just returned from a disturbing meeting with some of my fellow paranormal hunters. Medford Mel had been AWOL for about a month.
    He takes breaks now & again so I had not been too concerned until now. Word is he was chasing Hobgoblins who had begun colonizing a creek area that is back behind a golf hole here in Portland. Apparently, they found him intriguable & he stayed and bonded with them. Now, he is their leader and will do whatever he asks. Everyone thinks Mel has flipped on us and is now a liability in stopping the Hobgoblin incursion of golf courses. I was asked to take the mission and accepted. Soon I will travel up this creek that runs along a par5 golf hole and that's all I can say ATM.

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS. THIS INFO MUST REMAIN TOP SECRET LEVEL 4 ALL-BETA -- THX, I am Yancy

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 11:18 PM

YancyCan:

Everyone thinks Mel has flipped on us and is now a liability in stopping the Hobgoblin incursion of golf courses. 

Well, I'm sure we'd all like to believe he is doing ok, and I'd like to think that he has a plan of some sort & whatnots. I guess one question we'd all like to ask is:

Are his methods unsound??

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 4 2014 11:44 PM

JFidanza:

Well, I'm sure we'd all like to believe he is doing ok, and I'd like to think that he has a plan of some sort & whatnots. I guess one question we'd all like to ask is:

Are his methods unsound??

That's whats being shared all up on the paranormal underwebs.
    Just Saying.
    I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 4 2014 11:53 PM

----- GOLFING WITH THE GNOMES -----
    TEAM YANCY MINI-DOCUDRAMAS BE UP FOR VIEWABLES:

EP1/2
    Yancy steps out for a quad-nightly walk around YancyLand, above the Team Yancy undertheground bunker where a roundtable debating the theory that Squatches are actually Aliens - The same Aliens currently colonizing the Earth via golfing courses.

Exiting he (his name is Yancy) walks into this large sized orange traffic cone and during the fall down to the terra firma and whatnot, he gets tangled up with these two standard looking (but one could feel their unique & elevated power levels - I am cereal) Garden
    Gnomes. Using his handy ropes and nets, Yancy handily captures both these slick, greasy, small-sized troublinmakers. As one might expect, they used the "Go Stoic" move and then stopped moving completely, yet leaving that creepy grin on their chin.

Knowing that the Garden Gnomes will lead him to the Trolls, then the Gremlins, and after a few other lower tier mini-creatures, only one outcome will happen. The long saught after roundtable with the Hobgoblins and their allegiance when it comes to the upcoming Alien incursion that keeps us all up with that AM radio going and whatnot at the night.

EP 2/2:

GNOME GOLF - YancyLand Golf Club - "Aim For Opy" - 2014

SHOCKING ENDING MA ONLY

Live Action from the 1st Annual and FINAL EVER "Aim For Opy" Tournament.

SHOCKING ENDING - MA ONLY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Dec 5 2014 4:27 PM

I get up today . I am sore and hurt , There is a big lump on my head and I have a black eye .

WT*  happened  I think to myself  , I kind of remember golfing with a friend when I got Vem'd and a wall falling on me then it was lights out .  

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2014 12:53 PM

YancyCan:

EP 2/2:

GNOME GOLF - YancyLand Golf Club - "Aim For Opy" - 2014

SHOCKING ENDING MA ONLY

Live Action from the 1st Annual and FINAL EVER "Aim For Opy" Tournament.

SHOCKING ENDING - MA ONLY

I have to say  - THIS IS CLASSIC. Thank you Yanc. You never cease to amaze. And as always the hand pointer puts the icing on the cake,,,L. M. A. O. !!!!!!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 6:09 PM

overtheedge:
    I have to say  - THIS IS CLASSIC. Thank you Yanc

Now I sincereables appreciate you taking a minute to let me know you enjoyed this one!
    The MA ONLY ending was totally unplanned and captured LIVE. I (this is Yancy) enjoy playing on my YancyLand Par2.5 course - and if it makes one person laugh, its all worth it.

More to come friend!

Sincerely, Yancy

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 6:33 PM

One????

Just 1? c'mon Yancy m8, you got anyone looking at this thread laughing

Gotta love you bud

Merry Xmas & Long may 2015 be kind.

Still no word on Melster ??????

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2014 1:20 PM

Mushy01:
    Still no word on Melster ??????

THX for the kind words and whatnots. Without the WGT community certainly I (my name is Yancy) would not be motivated to document the unusuable lifestyle and mission that I have undertaken and all that stuff. BEST "web community" going right up here.

Re. Medford Mel

I talked about it somes before, however I have been asked to keep it on the downsie lowsies now while the paranormal community decides how to handle this delicate situation.

Medford Mel has gone rogue. That I can confirm. Also I can share the last communique that was intercepted coming out of the bushings he is squatting in along side the 18th hole on a golf course here in the Portland, Oregon arenas:

"I watched a ball crawl along the edge of the hole. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of the hole...& never dropping in the cup"

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 7:10 PM

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY ALL UP ON THE MERION
    -- DOCUMENTABLES VIA FMAGNETS

Watch as WGT.com player "FMAGNETS" experiences what appears to be in his own words: "In both instances the game crashed and the ball has moved when it is restarted. I only have 1 word for you: Alien Transporter Technologies!"

FYI: Nobody to this day has confirmed the true reason for the baskets they use as flags all up on the Merion.....Just Saying

RSS