Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Sep 14 2014 6:50 PM

drmoose:
    eggstra-terrestrial

You just changed the whole game with this new descriptable!
    I (my name is Yancy) thinks this brings a lot of clarity to whats going on up on the Pinehurst

Excellent, Professional work as always Doc.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 5:27 AM

TYVM Mr. Ambassador.

It would appear we have a situation on Oly. The shadow people have apparently taken to playing WGT also ( see, "Has anyone else hit a UFO ?" ) I am currently on scene, requesting backup.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 10:09 AM

drmoose:
    It would appear we have a situation on Oly. The shadow people have apparently taken to playing WGT also ( see, "Has anyone else hit a UFO ?" ) I am currently on scene, requesting backup.

Now I know its hard task to stay on top of ALL the paranormal goings on all up here on the WGT.com and whatnots, including myself. After shuffling thru my hundreds of video files I remembered what happened at Olympic in 2012. And I have the video documentables.

This is a most intriguing replay and I have some takes and some past experiences (that I am ready to talk about).

Will head over and rewatch the replay - and gather me files and report all up on that thread.
    THX for the bump
    Regards, I am Yancy

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 12:39 PM

Now you have me shaking in my boots !! Is there any courses in WGT-land free and clear of these pesky aliens or bigfoots ? Waking up at night with tremors thinking about the adventures the next day will bring !! Please help me Yancy !!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Oct 4 2014 11:40 AM

bypass07:
    Is there any courses in WGT-land free and clear of these pesky aliens or bigfoots ? Waking up at night with tremors thinking about the adventures the next day will bring !! Please help me Yancy !!

You may be experiencing what I have titled a "Paranormal Panic Attack" -- As you have now seen that the paranormal is all around us and whatnots. Plus you are aware of the Alien Colonization of Earth via golf courses is underway and that will cause the night tremors you cited as wells.

You can call my hotline 24/7 if you need some help - I (this is Yancy will do anything I can to help you get grounded again friend). In the meantime heres a video of Medford Mel talking me down from a paranormal panic attack. Maybe some of his tips n techniques employed wills helps you.

Published on Jul 11, 2014

Yancy had just came down from a major paranormal panic attack, & then a small anxiety attack hits him he and Medford Mel find "one black glove" in the grass. But, Yancy handles this a little better (mostly) and loosens back up by playing some practice golf shots & whatnots with Mel.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 3:28 PM

Right before the "Egg/Podlets" incident up on the Pinehurst, I (my name is Yancy) had been working on a reproduction of Valhalla's "Island Green" hole and whatnots for use on the newer all-beta YancyLand.V.2.0

It was an interesting task and everything was going really really well.....

Wanted to share a short video I made documentins the construction process and the beta-test runs with Medford Mel and such.

Also wanted to share a video of myself (I am Yancy) & Twitch.TV Host & WGTer "JFidanza"  playing the Valhalla "Island Green" & chattering about it at the same time. We are going to(allegedly) continue making these live game play videos with discussions about current WGT news & the paranormal side of golf, among other topicals. There are a few done already and others all up on his twitch.tv channel. Heres the link to that:
    http://www.twitch.tv/jfidanza/profile

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 3:40 PM

YancyCan:

bypass07:
    Is there any courses in WGT-land free and clear of these pesky aliens or bigfoots ? Waking up at night with tremors thinking about the adventures the next day will bring !! Please help me Yancy !!

You may be experiencing what I have titled a "Paranormal Panic Attack" -- As you have now seen that the paranormal is all around us and whatnots. Plus you are aware of the Alien Colonization of Earth via golf courses is underway and that will cause the night tremors you cited as wells.

You can call my hotline 24/7 if you need some help - I (this is Yancy will do anything I can to help you get grounded again friend). In the meantime heres a video of Medford Mel talking me down from a paranormal panic attack. Maybe some of his tips n techniques employed wills helps you.

Published on Jul 11, 2014

Yancy had just came down from a major paranormal panic attack, & then a small anxiety attack hits him he and Medford Mel find "one black glove" in the grass. But, Yancy handles this a little better (mostly) and loosens back up by playing some practice golf shots & whatnots with Mel.

Who is Yancy's third team member ? Somebody or some entity must be holding the camera !! Perhaps a tame Bigfoot ?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 12:54 AM

bypass07:
    Who is Yancy's third team member ? Somebody or some entity must be holding the camera !! Perhaps a tame Bigfoot ?

Sincereally, I am Yancy

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 10:27 AM

Still doesn't identify the cameraman...he seems new to the game, somehow. And where's Mel? Ain't seen him or a while. Abducted or somesuch?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 7:10 PM

TopShelf2010:

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day and keep searching... the truth is out there.

Sorry - missed this initiabbles. so today we called the respective public officials and whantnots and they said immediately "weather balloon".

Now that's an old of a BS line as the Roswell crash and such! Now Team Yancy thinks otherwise on this one --- upon viewing all up down in our bunker on the 3xHD monitorables - it was obviously an "Alien Waste Reclamation Tube" - they are using their waste (and you know Yancy doesn't ever go brown) as fertilizer on what I have heard is no possibly these "Frisbee Golf" courses that seem to be all the whatnots with the youngers and the like. --- Analysis ongoing and BETA.

Sincereally, my name is Yancy

RSS