Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 9:11 AM

Damn Yancy!  Good catch!! You're always on top of this stuff.   I was watching that too, didn't see the Mothership land.  But I wasn't wearing my USBdongled 3-D glasses either.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Jul 21 2014 1:54 PM

Mr. Ambassador,

At about 30 seconds in ( just after touchdown) atonal sound analysis indicates the ship ( or one of it's occupants ) was trying to communicate . I believe it said "Give me your Haribo's !) or "Where is the Squirrel ?) translating has never been my strong point, but, there was definately something there. Please keep me posted if it turns out it was some kind of "mind control / VEM / disconnect code" or some such, as one can never be too careful.

Doc :

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 6:18 PM

andyson:
    I was watching that too, didn't see the Mothership land.  But I wasn't wearing my USBdongled 3-D glasses either.

I was running the alien awareness app V2.67 (betaV4.7). Thanks for them kind woirds and such, I am a humble, common man.

Sincerely, IamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 6:20 PM

drmoose:
    At about 30 seconds in ( just after touchdown) atonal sound analysis indicates the ship ( or one of it's occupants ) was trying to communicate . I believe it said "Give me your Haribo's !) or "Where is the Squirrel ?) translating has never been my strong point, but, there was definately something there.

INGTRUGUABLES.

I am gonna ask Mel to get all up in this for us. We need to know what they know without them knowing we know what they know as then they will not know we know.

THX - I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 12:00 AM

This what be an ad-hoc, pull the car over, all-bata, unplanned paranormal event.
    Of course, I always roll prepared and was able to get this unusuable footage - shoet short film currently in the post-production arenas and all that techno dealios.
    Sincerely, my name is Yancy

"Course of Dreams" - Short Film Trailer - Team Yancy

"It's Not What You Be Thinkins"

Yancy literally stumbles all up on a golf course that wasn't there the day before - and with golfers who will not acknowledge his presence there and whatnots.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 5:54 PM

Them was some ignorant mofo's for sure ......... Or was they ? 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 1 2014 3:53 PM

Due to unforseeables that I said I wouldn't talk about. Mostly, the above video never really existed and such. Just stay with me now please. THX, my name is Yancy

But good talking points Mushy01!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 1 2014 5:11 PM

So last night & whatnots I was playing a Blitzer with SweetMiffy all up on Valhalla and everything was kinda quiet and such - so I mentioned how that island green had the look, the paranormable look to it - and we agreed......THEN...on "challenge7" - after me tee shot the image that came up had this black figure right in the middle of the fairway! I yelled out to SweetMiffy -- "Squatch Watch" but on her shot  - it was not to be seen.

Am I saying there is a Valhalla Squatch - Mostly, but only allegedly.
    If you be up there on challenge7 - watch for this figure. Let me know if you sees anything as I have started up a new notebook for Valhalla Paranormables.

Thank You - My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 2 2014 12:10 PM

Stealth Submarine or Alien SpaceCraft Tube Storage?

'WE DONT HAVE TO GO LOOKING FOR THE PARANORMAL IT FINDS US"

Yesterdays I done stumbels up on what be obviously an alien tube craft dock, or then could be also a Polaroid Subamarine deal all up in that. Need this to explore the moat on tha island green up on Valhalla! I am cereal. My name is Yancy.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Aug 2 2014 12:25 PM

Has to be some alien sub looking for targets to probe ??

is this why we got Valhalla ? is wgt in on it ??

Scared now ??

RSS