Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 7:11 PM

We are working out the kinkers as fast as possibles on this CGI-Rendered Vision Cam Helmet V2.5 (BETA-ALL-V2.3456)

Sorry for the delay in answers but this just got to be a bigger thing and such than what is a usualable paranormal/alien activity shot from all up on the WGT and such. There are 2 BIG things going on with this one.

Stay With Me Know
    My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 9:50 AM

Now, prolly people be thinking that Yancy is done. That he has given up the fight that drove his lifestyle and whatnots - that my experiences all with Opy inside the Mothership were going to take a team of psychiatrists to unravel. Howevers, I (my name is Yancy) have been working on the "MainzMan Mysterio Photos" daily here in Cabo.

Now, I am assembling the data for presentables. Keep watching all up in this thread here all up on the wgt for a shocking report that will change the way the game is played. (Allegedly)

Trying to get some of the video footage uploaded to the Clouds today --- major issues.
    I checked our website - and found it HACKED with MainzMan's pic and what be like graffiti and such warning Team Yancy to walk away from this.

We are holding firm. I wear protection made from chromium so...

You can see the hacked site at www.teamyancy.com 
    Below is the image from there but it gonna fit weird really prolly.

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 6:37 PM

YancyCan:
    The Mothership

First encounter was in 1965 . I was a young troll and we lived at the farm . There was a fancy golf course next to where we lived . ( you might find that in another thread  )
      I remember that night when I told Dad about the " Lights " I saw from the fairway behind the back 40 field from the kitchen window looking out to the privy . I had to go and going out side in the dark was no big deal . My older Brother told me it was the Circus and that I should go and join Them .

Sorry ,,,  I can not talk about this no more 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 12:55 PM

We are back and bunkered down hard getting my presentation of Yancy's Grand Unified Theory of Colonization ready to share and such. This one is gonna change the way the game is played - I am cereal.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 1:13 PM

Just to be on the confirms - that I am not on a bender and now that I be talking the talk I be walking the walk. Heres a sample fresh from CoosBayCarol who is working on our graphicals while me and Mel go over the CGI-Renderins HelmetCam footages.
    Stay with me now. Were trying to go all shiny and tight on these. But wheels in motion and I will not sleep until we turn the corner here on the MainzMan findins!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 1:20 PM

Aite den.
    Team Yancy is a little tired - a little confused and whatnots. There will be 4 clips total in this series - despite what you have seen or read in earlier posts.

The other clips are very important watches as the information we share could very well be vital to the game and the planet we are all up on.

However - we be posting them all cause the others demo some new ultra beta high tech paranormal tools and our CGI - Helmet Cam etc..

This clip we found intriguing as I don't remember any of this as I was doing 48 hour night shifts in Cabo - and it captures what its like to "get all up in the head of a paranormal investigator" and see how long nights like this might make you just a little goofy. Maybe.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 11:22 PM

Time to get truly serious - No more sidetracks.

THE MAINZMAN ALIEN EXPERIENCES REPORT

With help from a couple of our sponsor's Team Yancy was able to follow the unusual sighting and carefully documentables from MainzMan - a well known WGTer - and visit this area and do our fieldwork in the hotspots if you wills.

Please ignore the attempted numbering of this set of videos - we got lots of footage and still baffled by what we had done experienced and how it only takes one sighting of something not of the normans to expose something truly grand in size and a genuine complex situation that very well could end with aliens enslaving humans or even friggin eat us & whatnots.

Follow Team Yancy as they have a anxiety riddled harrowing boat ride to arrive to research in the exact same physical locations (all up on the GPS) that MainzMan's photos showed beams of white energy running from the ground to the end of the sky (or they were time-tubes with the cloaking not working).

The goal here is to show you where we went for this investigatable, look and talk about the white stripes (often called Chemtrails), and explain that this turn of events has allowed Yancy to finish his "Grand Theory of Alien Colonization - Beta V.2.454" and will be doing so shortly to conclude the videos from this submission. This is gonna change the way the game is played and whatnots. I am cereal.

Remember - forget the sequence numbers for now -  as you will know when your watching the final one were Yancy goes public with his research and a call for help in handling it.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Thu, Apr 24 2014 4:07 AM

Mr. Ambassador,

That is some truly amazing footage ! In your first videya( or some such number), I done spotted what appears to be a rudimentory attempt at communicables on the part of them aliens. As you can see here in this clip from yer videya, they appears to have arrangered particulate matter into alphabeticle shapes and such. photo 78afedb9-eb6a-490d-aa95-fe4cc4d57834_zps14c2005b.jpg Now, I ain't too good at decipherabling, so's I just figgered I'd pass this on up to those in the know.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Apr 24 2014 8:24 PM

drmoose:

appears to be a rudimentory attempt at communicables on the part of them aliens. As you can see here in this clip from yer videya, they appears to have arrangered particulate matter into alphabeticle shapes and such. photo 78afedb9-eb6a-490d-aa95-fe4cc4d57834_zps14c2005b.jpg Now, I ain't too good at decipherabling, so's I just figgered I'd pass this on up to those in the know.

Doc :)

Thanks for all you do Dr.
    I see exactly what yer getting at here...Its on our docket. May require time travel.

Lets talk BigFoot Hunt on Bethpage soon --- We can catch this greasy beast.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Apr 25 2014 11:32 AM

Yancy, I thank you for your tireless efforts on behalf of all those who have been subjected to paranormal and sometimes downright weird experiences.

It's good to know you have the well being of us at heart.

I am standing by and await only your call to leap into action like a particularly frisky kangaroo with a firework up it's rear end.

RSS