Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Any tips on hitting the line

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 25 2009 7:43 PM (4 replies)
  • ShawnForrest
    4 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2009 6:00 PM

i seem to be having trouble getting that perfect shot right on the line is that normal, what do you watch on the screen, i kinda thought it might be the first line before the main one, but still not the best is there another option i don't know about, the other thing is does everyone use the clubs given to us or will you get better with the other clubs, the tour starter set, and the Ping set.

Thanks for your help...Shawn Forrest

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2009 8:17 PM

Hi Shawn. Seems to be pretty normal for me to miss the perfect shot mark. I'm using the tour starter clubs with the "Burner" driver. The Pings came out right after I bought the starters so I'm waiting for the next, hopefully Taylormade irons, to come out. The trouble I have is the speed on the Burner is faster than that of the starters, so there is a constant adjustment throughout my game. Just keep practicing and you will get there. I keep bringing my average down little by little. Hopefully by the time the pro tier shows up I won't have far to go.

Enjoy your play

Mike

• dabeefcake
    7 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2009 9:20 AM

i bought the pings and the meter was just too fast, i was getting killed at work, went back to the reg clubs

i noticed the wgt clubs inbetween the pings and starters and bought those, they seem to be a good balance

• TXBowhunter
    82 Posts
    Thu, May 21 2009 2:50 PM

I did the same thing.  I just wasn't consistant enough with the G10 irons.  I went back to my WGT tour clubs.  Anyone want to buy the G10's?  LOL

• mysterydfl
    5 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 7:43 PM

i would like to be able to purchase a slower swing meter .... that should be an option

RSS