Forums

Help › Forums

Re: sandbagger

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 11 2013 7:59 AM (26 replies)
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2013 3:15 PM

yes there are sandbaggers , cheats , and obvious multi-accounters !! that will never change - as income to  WGT  and little will be done. i used to call these people out but why waste your time , it doesn't matter. all you can do is care about yourself and the people you know that are HONEST.

play often - have fun !!

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2013 4:39 PM

bypass07:
    yes there are sandbaggers , cheats , and obvious multi-accounters !!

Yes there are, but that raises a question or me. This months leading earner, plays solidly for one month (after playing very little) and earns $3672 yet just a master. Am I missing something here?

And as for sandbaggers, if they do not play for credits it does not overly bother me, the only person they are cheating is themselves - simply pathetic wastes of space IMO. 

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2013 7:01 PM

alanti:

bypass07:
    yes there are sandbaggers , cheats , and obvious multi-accounters !!

Yes there are, but that raises a question or me. This months leading earner, plays solidly for one month (after playing very little) and earns $3672 yet just a master. Am I missing something here?

And as for sandbaggers, if they do not play for credits it does not overly bother me, the only person they are cheating is themselves - simply pathetic wastes of space IMO. 

It's believed that player may have won a sweeps prize or a trip of some sort.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2013 7:36 PM

there is no honour among thieves !!

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2013 9:00 PM

CerinoDevoti:

Thanks CD, I was just wondering as his score history sure didn't indicate how it was possible. Cheers.

And congrats to him :)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2013 10:28 PM

CerinoDevoti:

Does make ya wonder how 'random' some of the drawings are;)

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2013 7:59 AM

A lot of high level low tier players still have the starter clubs & no prize money......it seems the ones to look out for are the high level low tier players with the top clubs in their armoury.........

If any player decides to take on the latter of type of player in a random MPC/Skins etc....for credits then more the fool is she/he......

:-)

RSS