Forums

Help › Forums

Re: new members

Wed, Jul 28 2010 8:43 AM (6 replies)
  • Ianscapegoat
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 9:40 AM

hi everyone, im a newbie here, just set up my own cc and only have 7 members thus far, one of the biggest problems i have is when i invite new members, they dont know where to go to sign up, any help would be gratefully recieved, as i dont know myself, thnx in advance...Ian.

• bpierce749
    116 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 5:26 PM

i'm looking for a country club to join could i join yours?

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 6:29 AM

I also have the same problem not sure were members sign up..

Thanks

• DaveSparrow
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 7:10 AM

Ianscapegoat:

hi everyone, im a newbie here, just set up my own cc and only have 7 members thus far, one of the biggest problems i have is when i invite new members, they dont know where to go to sign up, any help would be gratefully recieved, as i dont know myself, thnx in advance...Ian.

I also have problems inviting people to my club: either they don't get the invite or when they ask to join, I don't get the request.

HELP!

• rkix351
    26 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 7:30 AM

Hey I've sent in a couple of different request to join a CC, NO RESPONSE. How long does it take to join a Country club? Holy cow I can join a real CC in a shorter time! LOL, sorry that's the truth

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 7:38 AM

Ianscapegoat:
    when i invite new members, they dont know where to go to sign up,

They get an invite sent to the address on their WGT account. In it is a link they need to click on.

• Brendan16
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 8:43 AM

Hi, Could i join your club, plz as i am new i would be very grateful if you let me join

Thnx, Brendan

RSS