skip nav

Forums

Re: Message for Ronald WGT MacDonald

Thu, Aug 22 2019 12:52 AM by alanti. 84 replies.
  • alcaucin Spain
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 10:50 AM

Rinoji:
    I first started eating in your places about a year ago enticed by the ‘free coffee’ offer. Free coffee, yeah sure, ok, ok, nice one, but I soon found out that to eat some food I would actually have to PAY money, REAL MONEY. So how you have the balls to keep advertising as the best free fast food restaurant online is beyond me

Rinoji:
    Got to have my daily fill otherwise I get cranky. Not one of the real addicts who spend all day there, drinking McFlurries, but still too much anyway.

Rinoji:
    ordered a Quarter Pounder during the Masters free rental weekend and it tasted damn good so to have to go back to my shytey ez swing egg muffin is tough.

Rinoji:
    First off – not enough variation in the menu! We have only had the Merion burger added since last year when the Juicy Olympic sandwich came. And do not, do not, do not, try to palm me off with the TruBurger

Rinoji:
    the greens on those things are way too slippery. I went to bite into one the other day and the pickle broke left (even though the photo had it smack in the centre) and slid off onto the floor only 3 inches from my mouth. 3 inches! OB and another lost pickle.

Rinoji:
    So….so….now we are getting to the real BS. Yes BS. BS. BS, BS, BS. Food Enhancement Manipulation (FEM) – you know what I am talking about. I’ll give you some examples – mustard sauce for the chicken nuggets. I know my mustard sauce – I have eaten here nearly every day for over a year goddammit and I know what it tastes like and I know what it can do. Recently – ppffft. Example yesterday I was at Royal St Ueno and I pull the foil wrap of the tub and I DINGED that foil wrap – I fecking DINGED it and there was no spill AT ALL and what do you know? Short by two millimeters – two fecking millimeters. Listen I know how much sauce should be there and it is not two fecking millimeters short in a 15mph tailwind at one o’clock ok?

How did I miss this post................................?

must've been on 1st moderation ( my only excuse )

Rinoji:
    Right I am stopping now – first fecking post and it’ll never be printed

Thank fook it was..( even got Mr Chad to comment )

As many have said already......Funny Asz / Class read !!

Nice to see you back playing..

..now get posting more  !!!  

You set the bar high though...    :-)

Digg
    Delicious
  • lonniescott711 United States
    3,971 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 11:06 AM

Yeah this post was a classic and its good to see it every once in a while . Good to also see you`re still around too Andy . Dont let life keep you too busy to come hang out with your friends . :-)

Digg
    Delicious
  • alcaucin Spain
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 12:02 PM

lonniescott711:
    Good to also see you`re still around too Andy . Dont let life keep you too busy to come hang out with your friends . :-)

Clicked on ya Profile.....

sorry 'bout the FR...BTW ( <-- not sure if should be in Caps or not )

Let's just pretend I'm Lexdyslic...  ;-)))

Digg
    Delicious
  • Rinoji Japan
    14 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2018 7:19 PM

Jeez

Happy this post keeps getting bumped - thanks people. I play much much much less because there is a thing called life which impinges but anyway.............

alcaucin - glad you found it - I have read lots of your posts and you are spot on in general and love the spats!

Digg
    Delicious
  • alanti Australia
    10,406 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 12:52 AM

Rinoji:
    Happy this post keeps getting bumped - thanks people. I play much much much less because there is a thing called life which impinges but anyway.............

Well...another bump.....and yes, like many, I play less and less, but there are some gems in the forum....this is worth the admission price....or was that the price of a happy meal?

Digg
    Delicious
RSS