Re: Cracked Game

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 14 2013 5:46 AM (48 replies)
  • Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 6:25 AM

Richard4168:

TWOMINUSONE:
    but you will have no need to put your hand in your pocket to pay for club, balls etc anymore. Surely thats incentive enough for some folks to use this thing.

Agreed.

I and other players bask in these incentives and aren't even the top players nor have the need to cheat players or the game for credits.

I wonder if some players earn more credits through surveys and videos than the top players actually winning credits in match or stroke-play tournaments.

Maybe a bit off topic, but wanted to make a point.

I belive 100% that all the big earns at the wgt use cheat for Ready- Go tournament.Im here on this damn cheat game for 3 years and speend more than $10.000 on this damn game and never in  3 years win at once Diamond on Ready Go.

My self and others 500 people that we  speend a lot of money here we stop from the next months to suport wgt because they don't care at all about onest players and they care only of them bussines.

Advice for wgt: I have all ready 500 people that suport me to stop speend money on this game ,and i belive in 1 month they will be about 5.000 people.We are not suport you til you stop with all this cheathing players that they win all the time.Just look at the top 15 earns on wgt a lot of  them use a program cheathing for Ready Go Tournament.

You are the only one can stop all this cheat players WGT.You make millions of dollars every months from our account. Do something before you lost all your suport from onest people.this is an VIRTUAL game we neve win real money ,but we speend real money  (For what WGT) to have all this prblem.

Looks like you sport all this cheat players dear WGT

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 4:24 PM

Hi Danmark2010

Ooo dear!!

Who are these cheating players and what cheating program are you taking about???  I am not one of the "cheating players", but I sometimes win a ready go.

So much anger in your thread.  Maybe you should find another game to play, but that is just an advice...

Have a nice day.

Agassi1991

By the way;

Are you truly from Denmark?

• fecks11
    235 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 11:48 PM

Agassi1991:

I think all the indicators point towards that Captain obvious.

• tiger319
    1,186 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 2:15 PM

AGibbs1:

I looked over many messages in the forums and decided to do some personal research. I came across this video and was wondering if the staff at WGT know this was going on? I surely am shocked. Take a look...

I can't understand why a person would want to go through all that confusion just to play a game that is supposed to be fun in the first place.  I have a hard enough time keeping my sanity while just trying to play period.  That looks like way too much trouble to even try to mess with!  But a cheat is a cheat no matter what!

• AGibbs1
    53 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 4:25 PM

I think in the cheaters eyes; just being able to find an exploitation and posting about it, is one of those mental orgasm things. Just looking on screen in this video at the configuration engine is enough to not make me want to play anymore. I understand to a degree what those tidbits are; but in a golf game? C'mon, I play golf just to get away from things like that; to take a break you know? The cheats are evident and as long as its not fix; I wont be placing credits on any skill shots except the hole in ones from time to time.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 7:16 PM

fecks11:

Agassi1991:

I think all the indicators point towards that Captain obvious.

In context, "Obvious" should have a capital "o"...but I recall Denmark mentioning he relocated there at some point...and I have a feeling Agassi is from there, hence his question.

• fecks11
    235 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 2:56 AM

MBaggese:
    "Obvious" should have a capital "o"

I can think of another word that should have a Capital O and it is  preceded by a word that has a capital F 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 5:46 AM

I was going to quote the previous poster but I think Fecks Off.

RSS