Re: Yellow Dot

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 16 2019 9:42 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 7:13 PM

SENENofNINE:

A few weeks ago the green dot next to my name (in the lobby) became yellow after I quit a game because of a very nasty player. What must I do for the dot to become green again?

I have played in and completed many multiplayer games, with no additional quits, since then but the dot remains yellow.  It says completion percentage but if that were true completing so many new games, with no additional quits, should have produced a higher completion percentage.

Does the colored dot really indicate percentage of completed games? If so, why is my dot still yellow?

Senen

You show ZERO activity in the last three months yet you claim you had a bad opponent a few weeks ago and have played many good games since. Two year old post on your wall shows some history of quitting. Did you mean to post this from your other account? I'm confused, I guess.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 7:24 PM

CowboyTed:
    There really needs to be a better way!!

How about after nine years of playing this game, you try having more than 5 friends? Running a country club with three other members probably does not help much as well. Try joining a well established club and make some friends. I have played tons more alt and multi-stroke games than you in just 3 years or so, and I have NEVER encountered a player such as those you describe. I'm not saying they are not out there, I'm certain they are. I've never encountered one because I have always been in a solid country club and had enough established and trusted friends, that there are always a bunch on and ready to play when I am. There is no need to play random players, just takes a little effort to build yourself a foundation.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 7:24 PM

This thread is five years old guys.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 7:40 PM

mrcaddie:

Will be 5 years and 1 week @ 3;23 am    Lol.

Pedantry Cartoons and Comics - funny pictures from ...

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 7:49 PM

mrcaddie:

LMAO, well, that explains the Op anyways. Same advice though for the guy that resurrected it today.

• CowboyTed
    53 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 9:32 PM

Twin you may have a point there about a "base",... I play random players and have met many many many people I enjoy,... That does not excuse the abuse by other random players. As for my friends,... that is "online avatars",.. i am selective and will be,... not interested in a boat load of avatars that I have not met or know. If you have NEVER ran across a pervert,.. vulgar or downright nasty person here,.... my hat is off to you. However the forum is full of those who have experienced what I am talking about.

As for nine years,... LOL,... I signed up nine years ago,... I have only been playing 200 days now,..  

• 4RollingStones
    18 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2019 9:42 AM

EXACTLY   EYE CANDY... I always boot yellow cause i dont want the pace of the game to change, so i only play Green...I do not QUIT and now I'm Yellow lol 

• PAGES
RSS