Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Stroke multiplayer game that turns into single player - fairways/GIR/putts displayed incorrectly

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 20 2010 11:18 AM (3 replies)
  • balifid
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 12:46 AM

Today I started a two-player stroke game on St Andrews.  Unlike in single player, the scorecard does not display fairways/GIR/putts.  However, my opponent dropped out on hole 10, and from then on the scorecard did display these stats.  But when I switched to show the front 9 scorecard, it still showed the information for the back 9.  Example:

Back 9

10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

4    4

-     x

x     x

2    1

Front 9

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9

4   5   4   4   4   4   3   4   3

-     x

x    x                 (blank)

2   1

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 4:46 AM

If you click on your username (or anywhere in your scoring line) in the scorecard in a multiplayer round, you'll get all that information.   This also works if you click on one of your opponents name.

• balifid
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 6:37 AM

Thanks, I realized later that I can do this.

I guess I wasn't clear about my issue.  The problem is, when I view the front 9 scorecard, these three rows are replaced by the data from the back 9.  The correct data from the front 9 does not appear anywhere.

But I haven't noticed this problem for single player, only multiplayer.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 11:18 AM

balifid:

Thanks, I realized later that I can do this.

I guess I wasn't clear about my issue.  The problem is, when I view the front 9 scorecard, these three rows are replaced by the data from the back 9.  The correct data from the front 9 does not appear anywhere.

But I haven't noticed this problem for single player, only multiplayer.

Ahh, I see.

Next time you see this bug, just right click in the game window and report the bug through that mechanism.

Cheers.

RSS