Help › Forums

Re: Unexpected error KIW ready go;

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 17 2010 6:58 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bryan24
    68 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 6:23 PM

This happened to me as  well today for the very first time EVER .  I was in a match play game and my partner said he froze after hitting his putt.  so we both make it back to the same green and now im putting out of turn ( he is still away) .  well my putt then froze  during swing .  we just decided to quit the match.  

I then started another match and this time my partner froze with his club in the backswing on the first tee. again reset and this time im in the teebox and I froze as well in the backswing.  I repeat I have NEVER had any issues like this before ( maybe im lucky) .   Looks like WGT has some major issues on there hands today......

Hope the technicians get this all sorted out soon....

• CanadianPlayer
    16 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 6:23 PM

Happening in all games, not just the multiplayer. I tried playing a Country Club tourny on my own, and I would get the swing meter going and click but my guy would be frozen at the top of his swing. Tried more than 5 times, same thing. Last 5 multiplayer games I've tried the first person on the tee couldn't get the first shot of the match off.

Something definately screwed up at the WGT servers.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 6:27 PM

My concern and addendum to the first post, I do not want to forfeit a RG.  I did manage to take a screen shot of the scorecard for the front and back 9 nine.  Back 9 obviously incomplete.  I sent WGT a note asking for help in this matter.

Infinito

• KnuckleWoods
    2,482 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 6:38 PM

Still happening to me  I will start the game  click the meter  and then the player freezes up   Have tried 4 different times with the same results then the WGT  Unexpected Error Window pops up         NO SLEEP for you tonight NIV  get the hammer and screwdrivers out you have a long night ahead of you buddy   

• CanadianPlayer
    16 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 6:42 PM

It just started working again

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 6:58 PM

I tried the following, and I manage to complete the round.  I took a couple of practice swings prior to hitting the ball.  That seem to free things up for me.  Hope that helps the rest of you out there.

• PAGES
RSS