Forums

Help › Forums

Enjoying the game here

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 17 2010 1:22 PM (0 replies)
  • BenRC
    381 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 1:22 PM

My unasked for take on this site......been here only a short while,here are a few observations:Practice,Practice,Practice....Trial n Error......all of that will overcome the glitches people complain about here...ie "Bad Meter" an so forth....the upper tier players seem to deal with it ,i think we all can too.....New clubs or balls to try an improve your game?...Do it ! its fun ,an it might improve your game..lol,im not a spokeperson for WGT, but i knocked on their door to join, they didnt knock on mine..........Post all your scores...my scores fluctuate in the Pro ranks...am i ready for Masters level?not even...ive played with masters who dont belong there an some who do...i dont want any part of Masters till my game improves...i enjoy getting tips from the few good Masters ive played with.....Are there some snobbish Masters here who wont play with lower tier players? of course, dont forget these are people behind the avatars..we are all different........I will put this out  there though..if there is any known or not well known true upper tier player or players who want a game or fill out a foursome,ill be happy to oblige....lol,lol or maybe thats like asking Tiger Wood or Phil Michelson for a game here in Rancho Cucamonga....by the same token,I'll play with any lower tier player as long as u dont linger 10 min over every shot...lol ok? You know the old golf adage"Think long,Think Wrong"....last but not least. when someone hits a nice shot say"Nice Shot"...redundant or not...its a cool thing to say...Thanks!

RSS