Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Earning Credits

Fri, Apr 21 2017 3:06 PM (24 replies)
  • jcapps27
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 24 2014 8:22 AM

I'm not sure about the rest of the people on here, but for the last week I have went to the carousel to watch the videos where it says several to to end of it and it says "you earned views or something like that."watch this and get 5 views" only to watch Only to find out I didn't get anything for them. Can anyone explain to me why every time there is a problem" like not getting credits after watching videos or flash  crashes and lose all the hits on our ball and not get xp points for the game"  and wgt appears to be the only one who profits from it.  Makes me wonder if all the boss's are away on vacation and the employee's aren't  doing their job, or are they doing their job above and beyond expectations of upper management. I think this site needs to do a major overhaul and fix these problems, even if it means to shut down for a month or two.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, May 24 2014 10:11 AM

Tamsach:

Download free software, install it and get credits, then disintall it, if u don't need it.

be careful of doing this.As there are some that will put some much trash.on your system.It will mess it up. Then you will have to restore it to an earlier time. 

navi

• mickelson110
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 12 2014 9:27 AM

How much do you earn by winning a match game?

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Sep 12 2014 10:09 AM

mickelson110:

How much do you earn by winning a match game?

Depends on how many you bet.

• ThomasLongshot
    1,171 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 7:55 AM

How to change winning Money into WGT Credits???

ThomasLongshot

• WGTUniverse
    94 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 10:17 AM

ThomasLongshot:

How to change winning Money into WGT Credits???

ThomasLongshot

Unfortunately, there isn't a feature that allows players to turn coins into credits. 

Sorry. :( 

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 1:00 PM

Note to those not getting paid for vids etc.

Some use Java in their pay routines, so if you're using Chrome or a Chrome conversion, you may not get paid. I use Firefox for all free credit stuff. 

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 2:30 AM

alosso:

Andrewswelsh:
    is this just a money grab in terms of credits...
    I do agree, and it is o.k.

Internet is not for free, so is this game.

WGT is a business with a good product - pretty cool, I agree. They are on the market to make money (surprise!), and it's not too expensive if you do it right. One thing you need for this is patience, advance slowly and choose your buys well.

Andrewswelsh:
    I mean, how are you supposed to get decent equipment?
    Do some investments for your recreation. Either invest time (plenty of it) for the "free" offers, or spend some 70 - 100 $ for clubs (in portions) and 10/20/30... $ per month for balls. A day out on Old Course is more expensive (237 $ green fee), and other vices are costly, too.

Scandalous prices these days! Paid £5 for a round on the Old Course!!

Mind you, that was back in 1978 and from the Championship tees too. 

• dfitzmahan
    38 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2017 9:34 PM

How can I review my credit history to see what I earned and what I spent?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 11:28 AM

dfitzmahan:

How can I review my credit history to see what I earned and what I spent?

Click on the "ACCOUNT"  button between "My messages"  and "Log Out", then scroll down and select "View All". That list is limited as WGT purges that from time-to-time.

RSS