Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The game's consistancy is very poor

Fri, Nov 15 2019 4:35 AM (36 replies)
  • styxitt
    7 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 4:44 PM

It appears as though there is agreement and support of the inconsistency of the game's controls resulting in poor shot results, even though it appeared the golfer did everything right.  Someone commented that this issue is very minor since "1% only" seem to have this problem.  Truth is, not many people actual act on problems, and just accept the status quo.  Few people care and those are the ones that try to find answers, and then the masses benefit from their diligence.  Very normal human behavior.  That is why there are few leaders and many followers.

I totally get it when someone says this can be like real golf where we have good and bad days (and not just in golf).

So I am glad to hear that others are feeling the frustration on this.

As for earning credits, I don't find it very easy.  I did some videos (earn 5 credits woohoo!), invited some friends, played here or there as directed.  I feel hesitant to do surveys because I don't want to be bombarded with spam email from 3rd parties (usually surveys want your email address).  Sure you can always unsubscribe from them but it becomes a hassle, or would be if you wanted credits and did 50 surveys so you can earn lots of credits.

• styxitt
    7 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 5:07 PM

Ok, now this is really B.S.  I tried a couple of surveys just for fun.  Spent 5-10 minutes on each one and when I finished?...........The SURVEY SAYS:  Sorry you do not qualify.  What kind of crap is this.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 6:16 PM

no inconsistencies here for the time i've been here .. strange shot every once in a while, but 95% of the time i know where the ball will touch down within 2 yds .. 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2013 7:07 PM

chris looking at your stats and score history, you are most certainly consistent, if you are shooting those score each and every round, you must find it very hard to find people to play with. 30 or less every single round on all courses, and only a little over 400 ranked rounds, to have 95 shots out of a 100 that you know exactly where they will stop is incredible. If you say so, I believe you.  Would you please pm me and tell me what the hell the secret is, please.

Renni

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Apr 21 2013 5:42 AM

not much of a secret IMO Renn ..

it's just that i've put in time to figure out exactly the distance the irons will carry with full backspin into the green with my ball of choice .. i used the lvl71 Nike with the Bladez & am using the lvl81 Nike with R11's .. for me, with the 5 dot distance Nike's, the shots are very predictable using full back on approaches .. thing is u gotta be on ding or very close ..

for example i know that with a R11 3i headwind shot i have to add 6-8 yds depending on the wind's velocity .. with a tailwind 3i shot i add nothing using full back, but with a 4i i'll add 2yds using full back with tailwind .. those kinda small details together with knowing exactly where, i.e. 96.5% mtr strength is on the mtr scale is what makes accurate shots possible for me .. i use a mathematical approach on my shots into the green .. i guess it works for me .. sometimes i just wing it & play off feel, but the math approach works better for me on approaches ..

also, when i play a ranked round, i take my time and don't rush .. suppose that helps too .. i don't do that when i play a/s though, which is my fav mode for multi play, so i don't score as low then cause i play mostly off feel .. for me a/s or skins, etc, is all about the fun of the company during the game, i don't care who wins, as long as the company is good ..

also, i don't really play credit games .. perhaps the odd free cred tourney .. i believe RG's are where most of the complaints originate from ? i play for the fun of it only ..

i only get kinda competitive when i play the course on my own & see if can beat it ..

Regards

• JPGPRO
    5 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 4:24 AM

Could not agree more

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 4:35 AM

RSS