Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mozilla Firefox

Thu, Feb 23 2017 8:30 PM (5 replies)
  • lefthooklooie
    12 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 2:00 PM

I thought I'd try Mozilla to see if the meter is any smoother.  Does anyone have an idea if this could be true?  Also I have Mozilla installed, but when I try to log in to WGT, I am treated like a new player; no request for my username and password fee.

Mozilla tries to get me to download another file first too, but my security program doesn't like the exe. file.

Love to know what your experience is with Mozilla.

Lefthook Looie

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2013 3:04 PM

got to download adode flash lefthooklooie that's why you can see login

cheers steve

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 3:59 AM

If you like Mozilla the you might want to try either Water Fox which the the 64 bit version of Fire Fox or Pale moon 64 which is Mozilla based. They are both very good browsers.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2013 7:03 PM

alosso:
    Unfortunately, the game still does not work with an up-to-date Flash version. It crashes a few times during a game here - unplayable. I even found a notice on Mozilla's homepage confirming such problems.

I'm using Firefox version 20.0 with Flash Player version 10.3.183.68 and have great success surfing the web, and playing this game.

Click here for archive versions of Flash Player.

Flash Player version 10.3.183.75 was released on 4/9/2013.

Its best to uninstall the old Flash Player version and uninstall it from the control panel before downloading and installing a new Flash Player version. I use the free version of Revo Uninstaller to make sure all traces of the program are deleted from my computer. Revo always sets a restore point when uninstalling any program.

• redrawdeal
    8 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 5:32 PM

how can i ask a simple question on wgt ...... ive been a member of a CC country club for awhile now ....just left it ...is there a way to find another/last request to join another one i was invited too ... would love to join one i cancelled instead of joining

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 8:30 PM

Ask using "Contact" below, or ask the users here like you did.

You can always click on the Request Membership button on the CC's profile page. Take care not to select an inactive CC or one with an inactive owner - check "date last played" in the member's list.

To me, the better way is to post on the owner's wall. This is more informal and will not create an unanswered official request.

Have fun!

RSS