Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT customer service

Thu, Feb 25 2021 9:34 PM (117 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 1:13 PM

I sent in a problem with not being able to change the club photo in the owners tools. 

They sent a reply that they would look into it., I messaged back Thank You

What more can I ask? Patience ECANDP

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 1:38 PM

WGTChampion:

You were replied to yesterday. 

_CHAMPION 

Well you most likely expected "him" to do "all" the work to fix it!

OR worse yet do a search, or change a browser!

His time is obviously very valuable ....

• supermacneil
    335 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2019 12:23 PM

please help me ...i dont know if this is where im suppose to be but its where i am now .....i live in canada and purchased a walmart card to turn in to wgt credits ...when i went to the site to do what i used to with subway cards i couldnt do it ....it wanted cash at the til of a walmart ...i phoned walmart about this and they couldnt help me either...help me just play the game ...i dont know what exactly i need to do .....supermacneil

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2019 1:38 PM
  • supermacneil
    335 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 10:11 AM

hello ...i ran a message yesterday about how to get credits in your acct if you dont have a cc or a paypal ....i went to walmart this morning and they hadnt heard of any of this stuff ...even called it a scam ...i checked out the walmart websites provided to me in the above msg but it didnt help...all it boils down to is an explanation of how to step by step to get credits in canada ....i mustnt be the only one with this problem ...please help!!

supermacneil

• jimstinson67
    3,254 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2019 10:36 PM

DonCaron:

I sent in a problem with not being able to change the club photo in the owners tools. 

They sent a reply that they would look into it., I messaged back Thank You

What more can I ask? Patience ECANDP

Don, was this ever resolved for you and if so, what was this issue? Thanks.

I am having the same problem. I have created a new CC recently and having issues uploading a custom photo. I go to BROWSE, select the file, click on UPLOAD and it just takes me back to the same screen without the photo being selected or visible. 

I contacted Customer Support and their response was telling pretty much repeating the steps back to me for the process which was not helpful. I know how to do it, it's just not working. I thought it could be a browser/flash issue but tried on 6 different browsers, even had co-owner try who is also a former owner, and he couldn't upload it either. I do not think it is the .jpg file size either, it is 225x225, but to test tried smaller as well as much larger, nothing would upload.

Champ, if you are listening, please help!!! Or anyone else that may have had this happen in the past or can offer suggestions. I really want our Club logo up, not this random view.

Thank you!

jimstinson67, Royal Assassins CC

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sat, Jul 20 2019 1:45 PM

try taking a screenshot then save it to your photos

then try to upload it

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 2:42 PM

There is an issue uploading photos to a cc through the website. We should have it fixed in our next update. 

If you have access to a tablet or smart phone, you can upload it to your club from the WGT mobile app. 

_CHAMPION

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 4:36 PM

WGTChampion:

There is an issue uploading photos to a cc through the website. We should have it fixed in our next update. 

If you have access to a tablet or smart phone, you can upload it to your club from the WGT mobile app. 

_CHAMPION

Thank You Champion

• jimstinson67
    3,254 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 12:36 AM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION

Thank you, sir. I just received a similar response from CS today after going back to them the second time.  

RSS