Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT customer service

Thu, Feb 25 2021 9:34 PM (117 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 6:00 AM

Well I tried to remove a friend from my list ( scrappydo65 )   

It seems I cant remove him for some reason ?   Hmmm

So I contact CS and ask them to remove him for me , ( they did it for me last year when I had this problem )   Now they say , you need to get your friends list below 200 . 

What ?  I have 249 members in my CC and its important for me to be friends with all of them . Am I suppose to choose 50 members from my club to remove from my friends list ? As an owner of a club I think its important to play with as many of them as I can , And be able to send them messages . 

How can I get my friends list smaller if I cant remove some of them , Why are there certain people I cant remove ?  Why cant CS remove them for me ?   

If there is a problem with the system or it is flawed , Why cant they fix it ?   Its Ridiculous !

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 6:07 AM

Try blocking the stubborn friend Casey.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 7:14 AM

I don't want to block him , I want to remove him from my friends list ,   I cant send him a message and ask him to do it , so I posted a message on his wall .  

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 8:23 AM

As far as I remember Casey, blocking a friend removes that friend from your friend list, then you can unblock them once they have disappeared from your friend list.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 8:37 AM

You're correct, Scott: Blocking includes unfriending!

CEverett12:
    Now they say , you need to get your friends list below 200 . 
    There is a limit of friend numbers, but I assume that they might not know said number to the detail.

We are assuming that the limit is 255, 2 to the power of 8 minus 1, the max value of a Byte, 11111111(dual).

You are right below it, with 252, so you might do a test.

Can you message all of your friends, from the first (down to the bottom of the list) to the latest?

If so, you're o.k. and the assumption is correct.

If not, you need to reduce some friends to obtain the full "friend" functionality. I'd suggest two or five, but not 50.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 9:34 AM

Thanks guys , I don't know if WGTChampion  removed him or the block thing did ,  Either way it has been fixed , Thanks again .

• jacktrade51
    10,833 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 5:33 PM

CEverett12:
    What ?  I have 249 members in my CC and its important for me to be friends with all of them . Am I suppose to choose 50 members from my club to remove from my friends list ? As an owner of a club I think its important to play with as many of them as I can , And be able to send them messages .

I am certainly willing to be corrected by experts smarter than me, but my understanding is ...

You can have any # of friends, but the ability to send messages shuts down between 250-255 friends.

I get Casey's point since I am a club owner too, and I want to be able to communicate with all BD club members.  So I constantly prune my friends list to keep it under 250 and, unfortunately, it also affects my ability to add more friends for AS. 

I guess that is a price of being a club owner.

Tom.

• MrsLasween
    5 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 12:44 PM

My game is frozen can anyone help me. Second time this week

• ECANDP
    17 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 10:05 AM

Just so all players know effective today June 5,2019 Customer Support is now called

[REMOVED]

Thank You from the lack of customer support group

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 12:06 PM

ECANDP:

Just so all players know effective today June 5,2019 Customer Support is now called

[REMOVED]

Thank You from the lack of customer support group

You were replied to yesterday. 

_CHAMPION 

RSS