Forums

Help › Forums

Re: stance control

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 20 2009 12:37 PM (4 replies)
  • darkage47
    57 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2009 6:24 PM

Forgive my possible ignorance but can someone tell me how to use the stance control? Game tells youto press S on the keyboard but nothing ever changes. Am I doing something wrong or maybe not doing it right? Please explain!!

Darkage47

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2009 7:05 PM

Wow, that's still in there?  Where does it say that exactly?

Stance control was an option for the advanced clubset way back when this just the PGA Charity Skills competition.  Once the game added stroke play it was removed (probably temporarily), so that's a relic from the old days I guess. :)

We might see it again one day.

• darkage47
    57 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2009 3:19 AM

Hi nivlac.

It's in the hints and tips on the skill challenge load page. Whatdid it do? Should WGT consider bringing it back? If it does what I think... maybe they should.

Thanks, Darkage47

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2009 7:35 AM

You're testing my memory here.  I think it was simply a slider where you could place the ball anywhere in your stance.  Putting it forward caused higher trajectory shots and a litttle more spin.  Putting it to the back would do the opposite.

It was nice feature and somewhat intuitive.  I'd like to see it again.  Any additional ways to control the ball flight are always helpful.

• darkage47
    57 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2009 12:37 PM

Hi nivlac. Thanks for the info... thats what i thought it did. I agree, it would be nice to have that optoin. Espeially with the higher winds and various lies.

Thanks again and maybe we'll see it come back soon. Darkage47

RSS