Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Latest Feature Requests - Proposal for WGTIcon and WGT

Sun, Apr 19 2020 7:21 PM (623 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2015 6:36 AM

DoctorEagle:

would be nice to have caddy that doesn't say hit driver on a par 3 sometimes whoops ob :D

In the works for the upcoming 30-1000 days per WGT's update on it.  

See here

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2015 10:02 AM

With the advent the prizes given out to CC for their involvement in the "Clashes", I was thinking, what could be more useful. Something that could be a perk for WGT Nation members even. What would make me want to accept the invitation to join "The Nation".

How about one free rental item a month.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2015 5:00 PM

Perfect for those still with purchasable items in the shop then ........

great idea ;-)

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Thu, Jan 15 2015 5:02 PM

ZioMio:

With the advent the prizes given out to CC for their involvement in the "Clashes", I was thinking, what could be more useful. Something that could be a perk for WGT Nation members even. What would make me want to accept the invitation to join "The Nation".

How about one free rental item a month.

Dear Zio.....I hope you are not inferring that Gnome and Dog Tee markers are not useful - they are nearly the next best thing to sliced bread.

But I agree, nation members still do not really get much and needs (playing tru golf for free was a good start)  a total re-think.

One free rental is a good idea IMO, may not sway me back but is then in the right direction. When I was in the lower 70's levels, my goal was legend or level 90 (this is how it should be) to get membership. Well you can imagine how underwhelmed I was when I was invited. And this was before I was either Level 90 or Legend.

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 3:26 PM

Yeah, I'd like to add a suggestion.  How about not being able to dig up old posts and comment on them.

Peace out!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 5:50 PM

Dougie4042:

Yeah, I'd like to add a suggestion.  How about not being able to dig up old posts and comment on them.

Peace out!

Dougie you outdid yourself. 2015 Kudos

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Mon, Feb 24 2020 2:07 PM

pdb1:
    Old topics never die .

Here! Here!

DonCaron:
    Dougie you outdid yourself. 2015 Kudos

Oh, I've gone further back than that, my good friend!  :-)

RSS