Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 11:59 PM

So - which one are you henry . The devil or the golfer .

Your charisma is amazing .

I,m now your 2,432 on your friends list .

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 12:03 AM

"I'm so proud the fans still sing .your name henry , but I fear tomorrow they will stop. I fear it because I love it. And everything you love, you fear you will lose."

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 12:07 AM

"I  get  by because i always give 100 per cent, but henry i  will never be anything more than your  water carrier."

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 2:26 AM

Craig, who are you quoting and why are you waving a red flag of attention at Henry?...this thread was off the rails a while back...but at least most of it was quasi "honest"...it's definitely going to be eaten up by his nonsense now...

just sayin'

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 4:02 AM

eric cantana .

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 9:19 AM

pdb1:
    You stop . We stop .

Thinking and acting this way, you are in fact trolling against an alleged troll. (edited)

And, I consider the other thread mobbing.

Pfui!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 9:40 AM

pdb1:

HenryKawa:
    We are getting off track here

Then stop instigating us , and feeding the fire . You know fcking well that is what you are doing . 

By continually intentionally provoking people with your vain and egotistic comments . You are Knowingly disrespecting the OP far worse than our human nature to respond . Many times I may answer  not realizing the thread that the outrageous comment that I am responding to is in . 

You stop . We stop .

I am sorry you feel that way sir.   I decided that from now on I will be totally HONEST and respectful at all times.     Sorry if I offended you in any way.   I take all suggestions to heart.  Tell me what I did wrong and I will change.   If you are insinuating that I said something to provoke people - let me know exactly what I said to offend you because I truly do not now what I said that was so terrible.  I've been watching some of the stuff other people are saying, AND ITS WAY WORSE.  (Even some bad language - that I have never used).    You never jump all over those other people - ONLY ME!  Not sure why!  I just want to be your friend!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 12:15 PM

pdb1, thank you for setting up the other thread.  Much appreciated.    Even though you have taken every opportunity to blast me, I still love you as a fellow Canadian.  I did post to the Henry Thread the following.....

Hi CT.  First of all I want to say, even though you have blasted me over the years more than anyone (fellow Canadian ?), you are still a Canadian and I love all Canadians. 

Secondly, you keep saying that my comments are juvenile nonsense, bla bla bla... However, I have never been given an example of what I have ever said that is so TERRIBLE in your eyes.    I am always polite and I never use profane language.  I always treat people with the utmost respect.   So again I ask you >  WHAT HAVE I EVER SAID THAT IS SO TERRIBLE?

Also, everything I have ever said on the LETS BE HONEST thread is the absolute truth.   No matter how much people what to throw darts at me and call me every name under the sun, I will not dignify those nasty remarks with anything other than love and respect.   Love you all.

Henry Kawa

RSS