Forums

Help › Forums

Re: NEW WGT 9 Hole Record !

Mon, Apr 29 2013 9:38 PM (42 replies)
  • spenc0007
    100 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 9:58 PM

all golfmeter.somee.com leads to this contraption ..  no customer support  .. fantastic whoppee wooooooooo

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 12:44 AM

spenc0007:
    all golfmeter.somee.com leads to this contraption ..  no customer support  .. fantastic whoppee wooooooooo

Bummer.  About a year ago I downloaded wgtcheatmeter from (I think) www.wgtcheats.com..or similar.

They had just started at the time and i got in for 9.99.  one of my pals told me they went up now though, forget what he said.  Cool thing about the site/progarm/etc,  was they had live chat..you could play a game, open up another window and talk to an expert.

No idea what they have going on now, as I have the download figured out about the best I can..might be another option though?

• walterwin
    33 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2013 9:38 PM

What ever happened to using your own knowledge to play the game on WGT.  Golfmeter is nothing more than a software to allow people to play perfect golf, only because they can not play consistently with out it.

For the life of me, I am not sure why WGT allows this to be used as an aid to your playing.  You don't have a program on the real golf course, only your knowledge.  So why should you have one here. 

RSS