Help › Forums

Re: The Cheats Aren't A Myth!

Wed, Apr 6 2016 5:27 AM (287 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 8:57 AM

Chinajohn:

geraldlarousse:

Alright now, i think we might be missing the picture here, lol. Most of the cheaters that use 3rd party software do not have Auto Dingers. If you did not know, the software they use slows the meter down to a crawl, makes Max balls meter speed look like lightning, lmao.

Just think if your meter was so slow you could smoke half a cigarette before meter got to ding, lol. Would that not be nice??? Will not go any further, do your homework gents.

I will say though, if i had meter that was that slow, i would be dangerous, lol.

Gerald

Out of interest I just went and did a quick search googled wgt slow meter and it was on page 2. Installed it after virus checking and did as said and it was about as effective as a fishnet condom. Heck I even switched to the starter balls and still no change in speed. So if they have it the effect is just a placebo.

N.B. It has now been uninstalled and would have been even if it did work.

Like i said earlier, must do homework. It is a cheat engine that they use, not going to give you name of engine, but does not take long to find if know whats up. Was found out long ago, and from what i'm told works VERY good, also can change lots of other stuff in flash. Also have to know a little in this field to make it work flawless.

Will also say a lot of players have tried it, and reported back that in fact it works. I would not worry about trying to install this crap, i just wanted to point out cheating does exist, and the proof is very easy to find.

Gerald

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 2:41 PM

Hi

I make some decent rounds of WGT golf, and I don't know anything about a hidden

cheat engine. This game is HARD work and you really need to be focus and motivated!!

Agassi1991

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 2:47 PM

Amazing after what i said, the only thing people pick up on is my comment about putter pal

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 4:21 PM

DAZZA501:
    An auto ding program might not help your chipping, pitching & putting or help with reading wind but put an auto dinger in the hands of someone who can chip, pitch & putt & know how to play the wind and they'd be unbeatable.

Most likely true, but it would have it's drawbacks. For instance, in case you got metered you couldn't back off your shot with the auto dinger. The meter speed also slightly varies, even with the same clubs and balls. And we all know of cases where dinged shots started at the pin, not the marker (had that happen to me on some holes enough times to make me intentionally stop dinging - #11 on RSG with left to right wind being one of them). It would also be useless to all of us who aim putts by intentionally missing ding, unless you could turn it on and off and only use for some shots and not for others (I have no idea how this thing works).

DAZZA501:
    There's cheats in this game just like any other and we probably can't even begin to imagine how many there are but if you know of any and have proof then report them. That's all we can do.

I for one have never even thought about potential available cheats. What's the point of playing or winning if you know it isn't you who's doing it. I pity those sad individuals with such a low self esteem, that they would need to use cheats to win at a simulation game. If I had proof of anyone doing it, I'd feel sorry for them, but I'd report them anyway (I think).

I hope this covers the rest of what you said, D. ;-) I'm pretty sure most agree with you, that's why the replies were scarce.

• Spammage
    694 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2013 6:03 PM

I'm guessing that there are definitely some people using these hack programs - and probably some to an "elite" degree.  I guess this might have made sense when the gift cards were available.  Now that there isn't anything worthwhile to play for I don't understand where the enjoyment would come from (unless someone really enjoys spending time on the phone with Chad...).

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 5:50 AM

PUHOLINO:
    I for one have never even thought about potential available cheats. What's the point of playing or winning if you know it isn't you who's doing it. I pity those sad individuals with such a low self esteem, that they would need to use cheats to win at a simulation game. If I had proof of anyone doing it, I'd feel sorry for them, but I'd report them anyway (I think).

And the funny thing is, these players probably rely on their "cheat aid" but even with it working (if ts does exist) they're probably only scoring averagely anyway.  (same players names always winning ready go's)  they'd do much better If they used their cheating time to learn the game.  once the game's been figured out, good players play better than any cheat any day.   What's the point???  POINTLESS

Spammage:
    I'm guessing that there are definitely some people using these hack programs - and probably some to an "elite" degree.  I guess this might have made sense when the gift cards were available.  Now that there isn't anything worthwhile to play for I don't understand where the enjoyment would come from (unless someone really enjoys spending time on the phone with Chad...).

All the "elite" players I've come across are either honest genuine players and even the ones I havn't come across other players havn't a bad word to say about them.  "elite" players are "elite" because of one simple definition.  They are DAMN GOOD AT THIS GAME.  Nothing more, nothing less.  When I started i saw people like's BIB (Sams) scores and was amazed how some one could score 57 when I found it hard to score 66.  Not once did i think any body was cheating, i just knew i wasn't good enough.  a few years on and i was able to score sub 60 pretty often but was still not as good as the top players.  One day my reading of breaks seemed to click and i was able to sink 12 to 15 footers like they were 5 footers.  this is the key, elite player are elite because they can probably sink that 15 foot putt after they messed up their approach.  YOU CANT CHEAT ON PUTTS!!!!!!!

• DrussTheLegend
    1,043 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 6:45 AM

chrisironsbones:
    elite player are elite because they can probably sink that 15 foot putt after they messed up their approach.  YOU CANT CHEAT ON PUTTS!!!!!!!

Now that, Chris, is the Bomb.

I have no doubt that Cheat programs exist (we are after all talking about a computer program, and data is always open to manipulation for those with enough of a driving will to do it) - either to slow down the meter or auto ding it.  The key is in the putting - when my putting is on, I can compete close to the best here, but when it is off, I can barely manage 8 under for 18 holes.  Probably the cheater will get more approaches closer to the pin, leaving easier putts, but there are many holes where 5 foot putts are no gimme's.

If there is a cheat that flattens out the green, to make all putts dead straight, that would be the end of all competition on WGT imo.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 7:26 AM

DrussTheLegend:

If there is a cheat that flattens out the green, to make all putts dead straight, that would be the end of all competition on WGT imo.

That wouldn't help me much. I'd need a cheat program that makes a ditch between the ball and the hole that I couldn't possibly hit out of no matter where I hit the ding.  lol

• Penners
    1,707 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 8:19 AM

DrussTheLegend:

chrisironsbones:
    elite player are elite because they can probably sink that 15 foot putt after they messed up their approach.  YOU CANT CHEAT ON PUTTS!!!!!!!

Now that, Chris, is the Bomb.

Putting is what separates the 'elite' from the rest, but Dazza's point holds true with me and is the first thing I thought of when I started reading this thread.

Of course, an auto ding programme will not help the player judge the break and strength of a putt, but give an 'elite' player a guaranteed ding on every putt (providing they are a ding putter), they are going to make even more putts - it's inevitable. How many times have you just missed the ding and known straight away the putt will go wide? Countless like myself I'd imagine. Doesn't have to be ticky putts - think dead staight on Cabo #6 - ding from 20ft with an accurate putter and correct pace it will almost always go in, miss ding and it will probably go wide.

Yes, people can talk about the game's inconsistencies / VEM etc and sometimes the value of dinging, but over 18 holes an elite player guaranteed to ding 100% of the time (I'm not sure if these programmes can do this) will consistently put in scores that are near unbeatable.

It must be so boring though playing with one of those programmes, where's the enjoyment? What's the point? I guess with real prizes on offer I can see the incentive (although I'd never even consider cheating myself), but with Gift Cards taken away I hope this gives people less reason to try this. Hopefully come the Opens / other big-prize events we don't have loads of players trying this software out and if they do WGT has a way of detecting the cheats?

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2013 9:02 AM

When are you folks going to realize the cheat program is already in place.

Instead of you searching and in most cases paying for something to make your game better,  it is here already.

Slow your meter down with this and that. Buy this club set with these balls and your meter will be slower than Yancy trying to find squatch. Pay me I'm already here and more easily obtained.  Do I need to say more?

RSS