Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT is Awesome

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 2 2010 8:29 AM (4 replies)
  • BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 1:58 PM

Love what your doing!Keep it up, two things, one #1- club owners headings should be allowed, or a place for constructing them, within our club.Also, a pre-scheduling of a week should, at least a week, be allowed for pre-advertising of said tournaments...BigArnL

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 2:02 PM

Hi BigArn,

We love that you're loving it. =)

What did you have in mind for the "club owner headings"?  As far as pre-scheduling, that has been suggested.  In the meantime, I recommend posting a notice in your forum a week prior to the setup of your event.

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 10:01 PM

I'm sorry, I meant our signature block.As far as a week ahead, I did not find an area to date it, did I miss something?I have an upcoming Captains Contender Cup after the fourth, to appoint a Club Captain.All tourneys will have real awards from me.I know it takes alot to do the job you are doing here in WGT, I would like to say thank-you to both you and the staff, With my respect ;                   cowboy BigArnL ECGA Owner-President & Advisor

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 10:54 PM

You don't have the ability to post-date the start of a tournament right now.  I just meant that in the meantime you could post a sticky thread in your club's private forum (sticky threads always stay on top).  It could say something to the effect of "ECGA Upcoming Tournaments & Events" and then list what tournaments you know you will be creating and what dates you'll be creating them on.  Using the forum will allow you to provide an advanced notice to your club members.

And, I'm really sorry but I gotta ask for more clarification.  When you say signature block are you referring to a forum signature?  A forum signature is text or a phrase that is always appended to a user's forum post without the need to write it every time.  Something tells me that's not what you're referring to though.  Any chance you could show me a picture?

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 8:29 AM

correct..this is what I wanted it to look like...

cowboyBigArnL                                                                                             EagleGolfClubAssociation   or

BigArnL cowboy*EagleGolfClubAssociation                                                     CLUB*OWNER*PRESIDENT*ADVISOR           -thank you

RSS