Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Awards not being awarded.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 30 2010 11:00 PM (1 replies)
  • pricey300
    44 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 10:07 PM

Firstly I have not received an award for hitting the ball in the water more than 10 times. It doesn't even keep a count. I'm aware that if you hit the ball in the water then quit your round it doesn't count, but this is not the case with me.

Secondly, even though it states that I have played a shot from sand at least four times and scored 36 or better I have not recieved that award. Do only the green-side bunkers count?

Whats the story with this?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 11:00 PM

Hi pricey,

The Tin Waterboy Award is given out and begins visibly counting once you reach 10 balls in the water.  I just received this award today while testing a bug fix, so it appears to be working properly and is showing on my profile.  You could try switching to the free balls and starting a ranked round on the back 9 of Kiawah.  There's a hazard on 10 and 11 just to the right of the tee and you can fire a few balls into each hazard to verify that it does work.

Any bunker should count towards the day at the beach award (with the exception of the waste area bunkers @ Kiawah) and they don't have to be green side.  There is an issue with the stages of that particular award which is why you got credit for 4 but didn't receive the plaque.  It has been logged for a fix before, but I'll send it along again just in case.

RSS