Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to the Country Club corner forum!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 23 2010 4:14 PM (3 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 6:25 AM

I,ve started my own Country Club (whack yer balls), there's only two of us so members welcome. I'm not a fussy person so feel free to join. I don't care if your a Hack, Pro or master, all i ask is to respect your club members and have fun. I've never been in a country club, What the Hell do we do in it. Should off thought of this i know, but i never, So what in God's name am i doing you may ask, good question i say. Please help, Some Country Club ideas whould be nice. TA

• GUITARDUDE
    2,515 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 12:39 PM

Hey Lucky,

In my my club we have private tourneys where I put up prize of golf balls for the winner. I have club captains who do the invites with me and whoever is on at tourney time gets invites to play. Ive got a real good group and am looking for 1 more female member to even out guy/gal ratio. This keeps everyone happy until WGT starts theirs.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2010 12:53 PM

GUITARDUDE,  Cheers mate. thats the sort of thing i'm after, good idea. At the mo the girl/ guy ratio is good, their's 2 members, i'm a bloke i think the other is a girl the avitar's a girl and i don't wish to appear a Sexist Pig so i've not asked.

Cheers mate, av a good un.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 4:14 PM

Whack Yer Balls Country Club is always looking for members, Club's motto is you bring um we'll whack um.   Not a serious Club, but We like to play with our Balls(Thats Golf Balls) and have fun. Tournaments when we have enough players.

So Whack yer Balls and have Fun

RSS