Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Blue Meter at Hit point...

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:30 PM (5 replies)
  • aberry420
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2009 2:09 PM

As your adjusting your swing (power) meter, I've noticed the (blue)area around your hit point starts moving. Is there a meaning behind it decreasing toward the center hit point?  

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2009 6:32 PM

The light blue area is the forgiveness zone.  The more power you apply to the shot the more the forgiveness zone will shrink.  It will also begin to shrink if you take too long setting your power in the backswing.

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2009 8:53 PM

It seems to me that the closer you get to the power needed, for the distance you're shooting, is when the lines start moving. If I increase or decrease power the lines stop, when I get way out of range.

Just the way I see it ?

Enjoy your play

Mike

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2009 9:07 AM

Nah, it starts to shrink way before you get to the appropriate power.  Watch closely and whip your club to 100% and back to 0 a few times fast..  It only shrinks a certain amount and then stops.  If you hold the backswing at 100% you'll never see it (forgiveness zone is smallest at 100%).

If you only draw back to 50%, it'll shrink a little as you draw back to 50%.  Once you hit 50% and hold it there for a few seconds you'll begin to see the zone gradually start shrinking again down to the size it would had you tried a full shot at 100%.

• mrbill101
    4 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2009 10:14 AM

It's sorta like hitting the sweet spot on your driver. The closer you can get the blue meter  to the center spot, the more distance and better control you will get.

• castawaydave
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:30 PM

look at it like a fatuge meter, the longer you hold it the smallet the zone?

RSS