Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Tournament idea

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 21 2010 1:41 AM (3 replies)
  • UKCats
    165 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 8:47 PM

I think it would be cool to have a 2 man team tournament. Maybe make this one of the weekly tournaments. You could play with one of your friends. Do a best ball format or a scramble. However, you could not have 2 masters together. Or 2 players under a certain average. Or you could have a Master-Master tournament and a Master-Pro and so on. I think this would make things more fun and more interesting.  Any thoughts?

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 10:25 PM

UKCats:

I think it would be cool to have a 2 man team tournament. Maybe make this one of the weekly tournaments. You could play with one of your friends. Do a best ball format or a scramble. However, you could not have 2 masters together. Or 2 players under a certain average. Or you could have a Master-Master tournament and a Master-Pro and so on. I think this would make things more fun and more interesting.  Any thoughts?

Go to the ladders site they have guilds witch are team games and you are right they are a lot of fun. Sorry for being lazy but just Google WGT  Ladders Site.

HF  CSC

• UKCats
    165 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 11:23 PM

chipshotcharlie:

UKCats:

Go to the ladders site they have guilds witch are team games and you are right they are a lot of fun. Sorry for being lazy but just Google WGT  Ladders Site.

HF  CSC

I got to the site but, I can't figure out where to go to play.

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 1:41 AM

The ladder site is not for playing the games. you go to the 'meet and greet' chat room and organise your games there with fellow ladder site players. all games are played on WGT site

RSS