Forums

Help › Forums

Re: downtime

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 12 2009 8:23 AM (8 replies)
  • southernrose60
    8 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2009 6:43 AM

I don't get it my game has been down for 3 days. Is anyone else having this problem? I know about the maintnance, but for 3 days. I'm starting to jones i need a fix lol.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2009 1:23 PM

Hi southernrose, what happens when you click the PLAY NOW button?

• southernrose60
    8 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2009 5:54 PM

When I open the window to play my saved game I click on my saved game then the message comes up...unexpected error...we're sorry there has been an error with the game please close window and try again later.           wgt.com

Thank you for getting back to me so fast .  I love playing golf on here and can't wait to get back to it.

southernrose60

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2009 6:17 PM

The site was only down for a few minutes at the scheduled time.  It sounds like you have a caching issue.  Have you tried to clear your cache?  Can you play with another browser or from another computer?

• southernrose60
    8 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2009 7:14 AM

well clearing my cache didn't work so i don't have a clue ty so much for your help if you can think of anything let me know and ty again.     southernrose

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2009 9:13 AM

Just to clarify... did you clear both your browser cache and your Flash player cache?

• southernrose60
    8 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2009 6:21 AM

Thank you for helping me. Now here is a good one for you.I don't know how to clear the cache on flash player, could you enlighten me.You are a god send and thank you again.

southernrose

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2009 1:47 PM

You can find instructions here: http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635/2552.aspx

• southernrose60
    8 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2009 8:23 AM

Thank you for instructions. Although it didn't work my computer is running alot faster. Anyway I sat up a new game under a new email and name. So now Im up and running again.Thier was a lot of glitches in this game that is not in the other so I happy now and again thank you for your help.

southernrose60

RSS