Forums

Help › Forums

Re: hole 6 at Wolf Creek

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 16 2010 7:23 AM (2 replies)
  • konew1
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 13 2010 10:36 AM

This hole is a joke I have played Golden Tee GT life and a couple of other platforms. If anyone can tell me how to play this hole i would appreciate it. I have tried almost all club/shot combos and still cannot make the green. I am a newbie at this game but learning fast., but when there is something that as an amateur makes the game disagreeable it also makes it not nice to play.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Jun 13 2010 4:58 PM

konew1:

This hole is a joke I have played Golden Tee GT life and a couple of other platforms. If anyone can tell me how to play this hole i would appreciate it. I have tried almost all club/shot combos and still cannot make the green. I am a newbie at this game but learning fast., but when there is something that as an amateur makes the game disagreeable it also makes it not nice to play.

Been here a year and #6 has always been difficult for me. 

I see you are still using the Beginner equipment.  Have you tried using the (Free) Starter equipment?  The meter is a little faster (except for the putter), which might take some getting use to.  As I understand it, Starter equipment has improved distance, shot shaping, precision and spin but less *forgiveness. 

*Note: Shot Shaping and spin do not apply to the putters but forgiveness does improve with the Starter putter.

Joey

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 7:23 AM

To add to Joey's reply, you can go for the Starter PLUS iron set which has the same characteristics but with a little bit more forgiveness and with a MUCH slower meter for only 49 credits (if you still have some left from moving tier). I've used them for a while and is cheaper than always buying GI-Whatever balls for slowing down the meter.

Rob

RSS