Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Disconnects and rudeness

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 18 2010 1:48 PM (3 replies)
  • saxo1
    16 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 11:43 AM

Maybe the disconnects and the rudeness,could be reported. If they persist in their behavior,give them a disconnect.It seems almost impossible,to play 9 holes without someone or more quiting early.Excusing yourself from the game,for a legitimate reason is one thing,but to quit because you 2x or3x bogey, is childish.It seems there are some children on here......I feel better now.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 1:00 PM

Hi saxo,

If someone is being abusive or overly rude to you during a game just grab a screenshot of the chat text and email it to us at members@worldgolftour.com.

• HussainAkbar
    43 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 6:05 AM

Off topic but...

Once it happened that I got an email from a user of one of my apps in France that he was getting an error. I asked him for a screen snapshot so he sent me an attachment of what his screen looked like. How he did it was: He drew a computer screen on paper. Drew the different screen portions and penciled in the error message. Then he scanned the paper and attached it.

I really fell off my chair that time.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 1:48 PM

HussainAkbar:

He drew a computer screen on paper. Drew the different screen portions and penciled in the error message. Then he scanned the paper and attached it.

I really fell off my chair that time.

Lol, best!

RSS