Forums

Help › Forums

Re: removing players from country club

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 9 2010 9:11 AM (8 replies)
  • darthclay
    98 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 2:18 AM

I have been attempting for several days to remove a player from my country club SITH LAIR. This player has not been active on the game site for over a month and I wish to replace him with someone active. However.. the button that says remove player is not wotking..when I click it i get a error javascript message on the bottom corner of my screen. I will not mention players name..nut if you look at my club membership you will see who it is..can you please remove him or at least fix this bug?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 12:45 PM

Can you provide a screenshot of the error?

• darthclay
    98 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 12:54 PM

The error does not show on WGT screen but on the bottom left corner of screen..right where is usually says DONE......it flashes then goes away so I cant screen print it

error...javascript//  is what is says

when I click the X to delete.. a dotted square box appears around the X and then nothing

• darthclay
    98 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 4:22 PM

try this and see if it helps any

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 4:39 PM

Actually that helps a lot, thank you.  Those extra flags on the display is probably what is causing the error there.  You shouldn't be seeing the elements below the scroll bar like that.

Try to clear your flash and browser caches and see if that fixes the problem.  If not, please let me know.

• darthclay
    98 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 10:21 PM

ok i went to Internet Options and deleted all files..but the flags are still showing up the extras..how do i clear flash cache?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 10:30 PM

To clear  your Adobe Flash cache just click here and then click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

When you clear your flash cache it also resets your in-game options.  If you have any preferences for Flagstick Animations, Putting Grid selection or Graphics Quality then you'll need to reset those before you tee it up again.

• Weezy88
    6 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 5:55 AM

I have tried all of these things and I am getting the exact same error that is discussed in this thread.  Please give me any advise to help me remove players who are not participating.

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 9:11 AM

I had the very same problem using the Firefox browser. I tried Chrome and it worked for me with no problem.

RSS