Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club Question

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 16 2010 7:42 AM (5 replies)
  • trawitz
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 4:17 AM

Can Country Clubs create their own tournaments?  If so, please let me know how.  Thanks.

• tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 7:00 AM

i think you just decide what conditions you want and post it in your cc forum

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 12:47 PM

You can manually setup your own tournaments using your own materials (or your private CC forum as was mentioned above).  Private tournaments that players can setup themselves are in the works right now and will be featured soon. =)

• SteveColl03
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jun 13 2010 1:02 AM

Ive been sending out invitations for my country club, but people dont seem to recieve them, any idea where the invitations go and how to recieve them???

Cheers

• tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Sun, Jun 13 2010 7:09 AM

hi steve,the invites go to players email address that they signed up with,i guess some dont check there email very often,iv had the same problem

another way is to tell them to request invite,if you check your emails regularly

if  we have immediate freind invite,we should have immediate CCLUB invite too

• hbthree
    478 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 7:42 AM

My CC plays a weekly tourney consisting of 3 rounds...the first two rounds are nine holes and the third round is an 18 holer.  Each round is "marked" and reported  by another member of the CC.  I maintain a simple leaderboard and chat area for the CC at a non-WGT related site. 

We also use a piece of software to calculate members' handicaps so that we can produce both gross and net scores for each member, each week.  Thus we have two winners each week, a gross score winner and a net score winner.

Harve

RSS