• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 10:54 AM

Mem11:

WGTicon:

hi

did they come back in a new game?

-wgticon

Seriously??? I've been here 3.5 yrs and I know you've been here longer. So when did the game ever give you "percent lines" for Irons and woods.  I'll give you a hint - Never.

OP, the only time you get "percent lines" is if you had purchased or been given a "putter pal".  They only work on the greens  and they apparently run out after so many putts - waste of money if you ask me.  

Unless it's a Blitz thing(I don't play), Percent lines for irons & woods don't exist and never have.

s player and you are the one who is clueless, hats off to whoosh, the way it should have been handled in the first place!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 11:46 AM

DavStan:

Mem11:

WGTicon:

hi

did they come back in a new game?

-wgticon

Seriously??? I've been here 3.5 yrs and I know you've been here longer. So when did the game ever give you "percent lines" for Irons and woods.  I'll give you a hint - Never.

OP, the only time you get "percent lines" is if you had purchased or been given a "putter pal".  They only work on the greens  and they apparently run out after so many putts - waste of money if you ask me.  

Unless it's a Blitz thing(I don't play), Percent lines for irons & woods don't exist and never have.

s player and you are the one who is clueless, hats off to whoosh, the way it should have been handled in the first place!

The original post was made in 2012. That is a couple of years before shot pal was introduced on WGT.  Someone didn’t look at the date and revived a 7 year old thread. 

• PAGES
RSS