Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lost ball

Sat, Jun 19 2010 10:21 AM (7 replies)
  • extragold
    25 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 8:25 PM

On #18 at St. Andrews my tee shot rolled up onto the cart path that splits the fairway, and rested there. I was awarded a free drop but lost my ball, (a purchased Tour GI-SD) that had plenty of life on it yet.

If it had hit the path directly, I could perhaps see that the ball got scuffed or something, but as previously noted, the ball rolled onto the path.

What gives?

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 8:43 PM

Hi extra , refer to this thread.---->        Cart path on St.A's 18 "Immovable Object"  or  http://wgt.com/forums/t/12415.aspx

• extragold
    25 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 9:37 PM

Thanks Ace.....

Guess I'm not the only one that's had it happened.

WGT owes me a ball......lol

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2010 9:55 PM

Send them an e-mail and they will reward it back.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 7:13 AM

had the same type of thing happen to me ,   they Immediately  responded and gave me a  ball.  Just be sure, if ya can, to save the shot.

• extragold
    25 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 11:31 AM

Just a brief update. I took you guys up on your advice and to WGT's credit, they promptly replaced the ball.

Case officially closed.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 4:17 PM

Speaking of a lost ball ----------

Seattle Times staff

A man accidentally shot himself in the testicles at Lowe's Home Improvement store in Lynnwood Sunday afternoon, police said.

The man's handgun, which was in the waistband of his pants, went off at about 12:30 p.m. — an apparent "accidental discharge," according to Shannon Sessions, a Lynnwood police spokeswoman.

"It made a loud noise and scared a lot of people in the store," Sessions said. "I believe he shot himself in the testicles and he also had some injuries to his leg and foot. He was obviously in shock."

Nobody else was hurt and no one appeared to be with the man, she said.

Police and fire responded, and the man was rushed to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle before police had a chance to interview him extensively. Sessions had no further details about the man.

Lynnwood police are continuing to investigate but "at this point it does look like it's accidental," Sessions said. A manager at Lowe's said store personnel are not commenting on the incident.

I wonder if that was the only "accidental discharge" he ever had in his pants?

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 10:21 AM

That's hilarious Ala, best read of the day.

RSS