Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Set of Clubs and Burner Driver

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 8 2009 3:37 PM (6 replies)
  • Trippster413
    128 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2009 11:51 AM

Clubs:Now, I really feel like I have a shot at every hole and I can go for a lot of the pins without worrying about ball roll.

IMHO, they are totally worth it.

Burner Driver: It's kinda shaky but I may still be getting used to it. I hit it perfect a couple times and it really didn't go anywhere near where I was aimed. I might scale back to the Tour Starter Driver.

All in all....8/10

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2009 11:58 AM

Stay with the Burner.  The Burner will go straighter on perfect hits more often than the Tour Starter will.

• Trippster413
    128 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2009 12:03 PM

yeah gonna play some more before I just bag it.

• Teamster174
    43 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2009 5:00 PM

Is there any difference between the Burner and the Ping driver or is it just a brand name preference?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2009 5:30 PM

The PING has slightly higher precision while the burner has slightly higher forgiveness.  If you hit the perfect mark regularly, the PING is the one you want.  If you mishit a lot, go with the Burner.

• Teamster174
    43 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2009 6:55 PM

Great. Thank-you. Hopefully something will make it's way into the pro-shop to improve my putting!

• driving
    51 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2009 3:37 PM

could a practice swing meter be added to ajust to the faster swing meter of the upgraded drivers pga players get to practice there swing 2 swings should be aloud and would help in the sales i think

RSS