Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Could you WGT knock me down a Tier

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 29 2012 4:23 AM (23 replies)
  • immpy
    19 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 1:42 AM

Hang in there G. You will get it. If you can, play some stroke-play, or even A- shot  games with players that are ranked higher than you are, which will expose you to the higher green speeds that they must play. I am only a Pro-level player, but I have quite a few rounds of exposure to the tournament speed greens. You know, it's funny...but once you get accustomed to the faster speeds, the slower speeds REALLY mess you up.....at least that is what I am experiencing right now. I feel I will be ready for the future....providing I ever make it that far up the ladder. Hope this helps you down the road, as well......if the greenspeeds increase yet again beyond TourMaster.

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2012 10:03 PM

Boomerboy44:
    Wait till you get to Legend....you'll be ready to quit then..  :-))

LMAO!

• xvictorio
    15 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 4:23 AM

I wonder if wgt could post the scores needed in order to be promoted to the next tier. Because it's strange to have someone on pro tier with level 80 and average score of 61, and others(like myself) master tier with level 83 and average not lower then 68(in my good days).

• chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 5:33 AM

Couldn't agree more... depressing when you have to shoot 4 and 5 under just to break even on a ready go !!!

RSS