Forums

Help › Forums

Friendship offered

Mon, Nov 12 2012 10:18 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 5:22 PM

Hi, I've been here a couple of months and would like to try to reach the diamond friendship award. If anyone is in the same boat, or is new and looking to make friends quickly, or just feeling generous, please send me an invite and I'll be only too happy to accept.

Thanks for reading :-)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 9:06 PM

700 games in 9 weeks? Wow!

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 9:40 PM

I like this game and have way too much free time on my hands atm ;-)

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 1:31 AM

lol wouldn,t worry about it mate we are all in the same boat move up a few tiers & your HOOKED ! Great game though !  smokie.

• Firenzo
    545 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 5:13 AM

Start by sending out friend invites to all members of your CC.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 10:47 PM

Made the magic 100. A hearty thank you to all concerned :-)

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 5:43 AM

I hope this doesn't come off too un-friendly but I only accepted your friend request because I thought you were one of my fellow CC members. After I did it I noticed that you weren't and couldn't figure out why you sent the request. Now that I've read this thread it makes some sense but carrying a lot of friends makes the game play kinda bad. Every time one of our friends logs in or out during a swing it messes up the meter. With 100 friends constantly logging in and out your game play is going to suffer.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 5:57 AM

CerinoDevoti:
    but carrying a lot of friends makes the game play kinda bad. Every time one of our friends logs in or out during a swing it messes up the meter.

V true, trying to get mine under 50 but with all the time zones and how often I play , it can be hard not to offend anyone + the CC members...Andy

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 6:21 AM

I got your friend request last night and accepted, but...

Not to offend, but adding to friends list just to score an award takes off a bit of the luster.  I only have 11 on my list and they truly are friends, so rather than serve as a means to an award I'm going to respectfully un-friend...good luck and enjoy this great game.

• GenaroMarte
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 7:38 AM

hi mrs my name is Genaro and I want to be in your game everytime you can play it will be great for me, so hope u add me like your friend!

• PAGES
RSS