Forums

Help › Forums

Re: finding the right country club

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 11 2012 7:07 AM (1 replies)
  • Berryblue
    53 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 9:27 AM

I'm a new, (2 months) country club member who is fairly active and as a retired person, I have the time to play almost every day. I found my country club by talking to people in the club before we each decided that we would fit well together as members and friends. I enjoyed the game (for real and on line) before I joined this on line c.c., but must say that I joined as a tour pro and advanced rapidly, largely due to hints and tips given by advanced members who painfully, (lol) endured rounds of golf waiting, while I hit shot after shot trying to find a fairway or green. My club is an active club, looking for some folks who might enjoy the same things they do. It's a small club, not looking to get big, just expand the family, so to speak. They do use voice instead of text, but, that's really more fun than just typing.

I don't have any other clubs to compare this one to, so I'm not saying my club is better than anyone else's, I'm just saying how much more fun I'm having since joining than I was having before I was a c.c. member.

If you're an active player on wgt., are looking for a small, good, friendly group from around the world who prides themselves on being helpful and considerate to all, you might want to check us out. (I'm not a  recruiter, just a member)

I found, joining a c.c. made wgt way more enjoyable.

Shoot straight and score low!

• StarBoyz
    90 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 7:07 AM

Thanks for the kudos here Berry. We are a small but great tite-knit family atmosphere club to join. And at the moment, Omega Golf Club has 2 member openings available for the right minded WGT golfer. As Berryblue here said, we do use TeamSpeak 3 exclusively for our clubs communications where you talk to your players and friends in “real time” the way it’s supposed to be done. Check us out and register for membership at www.omegagolfclub.net. Hope to see you soon! And again Berry, thanks for the kudos and thanks for being a great member and asset to our club.

May the WGT meter be with you,

StarBoyz

RSS