Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier Winner Announced, and more...

Fri, Nov 26 2021 12:50 PM (192 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2019 10:38 AM

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2019 12:07 PM

overtheedge:

How did this post reopen in the forums. I'm the first post since 2018,,,lol

Just curious,,,

Just a guess, maybe someone that is still moderated will slot in above eventually?

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2019 4:21 AM

DodgyPutter:

overtheedge:

How did this post reopen in the forums. I'm the first post since 2018,,,lol

Just curious,,,

Just a guess, maybe someone that is still moderated will slot in above eventually?

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2019 4:24 AM

Just for the record; 

I tried to create a VUSO Prediction thread and after a week of NOBODY showing any interest I pulled it down.

question mark smiley

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 10:48 AM

JUST A THOUGHT -----------?

searching smiley

• Canewillow
    51 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 12:52 PM

Congratulations to the winner. I find it totally unreal  that anyone could shoot a 52 at Pebble beach with out cheating. I guess winning is more important than integrity. All of you jerks that have learned how to cheat this game should be disqualified. Anyone that shoots under 59 should prove their game is legit.  Congratulations again on learning how to cheat the game. How does it feel , what did you accomplish . Not a damn thing . Other than to show us you know how to cheat.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 2:06 PM

Just a thought ???

I guess not. 

Well, I tried.            question mark smiley

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 12:39 PM

Maybe next year.

happy smiley face smiley

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 12:49 PM

Canewillow:

Congratulations to the winner. I find it totally unreal  that anyone could shoot a 52 at Pebble beach with out cheating. I guess winning is more important than integrity. All of you jerks that have learned how to cheat this game should be disqualified. Anyone that shoots under 59 should prove their game is legit.  Congratulations again on learning how to cheat the game. How does it feel , what did you accomplish . Not a damn thing . Other than to show us you know how to cheat.

Your grapes are ready, sir...

• TarheelsRule
    5,462 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 12:20 PM

I have played on here since 2009.   Not saying there aren't some players who cheat but I think you thinking that no one can shoot under 59 in an unlimited tournament is a little off base.

I consider myself a good player, qualified for the Open most every year.   Right now I'm sitting on the bubble at 56 with a week to go and only one player needed to burst that bubble so I go back and try again.

I missed an 8 footer for eagle on 18 to miss a 55.    Does it take a lot of trying....yes.   Does it take a lot of restarts.....yes.    Does it take a lot of patience....yes.   Most importantly it takes a great deal of course knowledge, especially of the greens.   You have to leave the ball in the right place or you have a virtually impossible putt.

W

RSS