Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier Winner Announced, and more...

Fri, Nov 26 2021 12:50 PM (192 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 12 2017 5:44 PM

anywere:

wgt your cc is crap  wow so bad

WGT's CC is crap? I was not aware anywere that WGT had a CC.......if you are referring to your CC, I would agree. 50% of members have not played this year, and the only activity is you creating and winning CC tournaments. Now that is crappy as a CC can get.

Hell of an achievement too.......winning in a field of one must bring so much satisfaction.

What can I say? You are very sad?

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Apr 28 2017 10:20 AM

anywere:

WGT you are very sad all i can say LOL

Are you on some sort of medication?  If so I suggest you ask for a second opinion.  Whatever you're taking appears to be killing brain cells at an alarming rate.

• zzguffer0
    5 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2017 9:16 AM

Is it possible you could allow players to practice Erin Hills before entering the tournament?  If this were possible I beleive you would increase participation.  Just a thought . Thanks

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2017 9:34 AM

zzguffer0:

Is it possible you could allow players to practice Erin Hills before entering the tournament?  If this were possible I beleive you would increase participation.  Just a thought . Thanks

Just practice under the real conditions, it's unlimited play. The only thing you don't get is the mulligans but you still get 10 strokes a hole to work with.

• zzguffer0
    5 Posts
    Tue, May 16 2017 10:21 PM

Thanks Jim.

• jonny88
    60 Posts
    Mon, Jan 1 2018 2:17 AM

Yankee Jim is spot-on most of the time   I play Erin Hills better now too.  Ty Jimmy

• mugzieT
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 8:39 AM

club President???? where u at???

• SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2018 6:58 PM

Hello Joe;

Just watched your REPLAY shot.  That's the exact reason why......before I hit any ball that I feel is going to land on the Green.......I first pull the Flagstick.  That Flagstick and rob you of a Birdie, an Eagle, a Double-Eagle......or even mess up a good round.

Good Luck to You!

Jim

RSS