Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier Winner Announced, and more...

Fri, Nov 26 2021 12:50 PM (192 replies)
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2015 3:39 PM

meadowpippit:

YES IT IS TOTAL GARBAGE>>>

LOL.  Dude what is your legend or tour legend name??

• mikeyb6
    425 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2016 6:42 AM

I recently turned champion an theres no excitment about this as game plays so bad nowadays, i just use the game to pass time only problem is i always seem to end up cursing as theres so many wtf shots nowadays but my biggest hate is the putts wat are on great lines great pace then the camera changes an it just rolls on by 7 or 8 feet wat really piss me off, sorry about the rant, enjoy your golf the ones who are allowed.

• mikeac1
    91 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2016 4:56 AM

It is legal to play as many times as you like, maybe the wgt should start a special player section.

• mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2016 1:08 PM

Is there gonna be a payout for the Week 17 Free Multiround tournament. It ended six days ago. And i've received credits for tourney's after this one. What's up WGT?

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 4:44 AM

If you think that putt was ripped off this game will eat you alive. Must get 10 of those a day. There are much much worse out there trust me. It's all part of this game, if that kind of thing upsets you then get used to being very upset. ;-)

anywere:

WGT look at my profile and check out the replay labeled wgt cheat and give an answer to that one lol .one other thing played 2 rounds chamber back 9 31/ 32 then played the wgt april chambers 38 wow you all are sad have a good day.

• TonyN333
    1 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 8:36 AM

I was thinking the same thing. I did not receive any week 17 payouts. I got 4th in one tourney and 13th in the other.  What's up WGT?

• wgatanker
    33 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 6:12 PM

agreed this game is bull pucky anymore...WGT  needs to work on their screwed up rng  this game is starting to screw good players in a big way and they will lose them and go under if not fixed soon.. this game is giving everything to the big real dollar spenders,, which is bull poo  myself and many others will never spend anymore cash to play because its a giant rip off

• jhg352
    16 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2016 9:39 AM

I entered and completed the Oakmont 18 hole virtual tour event but did not get avatar, ball, or putter pal as promised by WGT

the event notice said

You'll face all 18 championship holes to test your virtual golf skills, plus everyone that enters will get a free USGA avatar, a Lexus virtual golf ball and Lexus-branded Putter Pal.

What's up with that?

• GolferDadRB
    1,079 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 5:24 AM

I played the Qualifier, shot 56.  

Qualifier description says " top 156 scores (plus ties) will advance to the Virtual U.S. Open Championship tournament"

Qualifier Leader Board says I am tied 149th.

Why is it that when I go to the VUSO Championship tournament it says "You did not qualify for this tournament" ??

RSS