Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier Winner Announced, and more...

Fri, Nov 26 2021 12:50 PM (192 replies)
  • steinyboys
    741 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 7:33 PM

bump

• enriquek0308
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 12:19 AM

ho

• tipotto
    14 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2015 4:47 AM

i think that wgt tournements are all bull chiet because i saw someone win at royal st-george stroke play 18 hole and he shot 33 i think that these winner in tournement wgt are all cheating because it is impossible to shot 33on a 18 holes stroke play wgt are there to take our money thats all

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 5:20 PM

tipotto:

i think that wgt tournements are all bull chiet because i saw someone win at royal st-george stroke play 18 hole and he shot 33 i think that these winner in tournement wgt are all cheating because it is impossible to shot 33on a 18 holes stroke play wgt are there to take our money thats all

you do realise RSG is a par 70. 

18 holes shot with a score of 33 averages less than 2 shots per hole right?

possibly you saw 53 (-17) and that's doable. either that or it was f9 or b9 score and 33 over 9 holes is pretty lame unless it's one of Icon's scores :)

if you saw a 33, then i believe you need to look again.

just saying

tbe

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 12:42 AM

Long time no see. Welcome back  tbe.

• kagisan1
    11 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 10:09 PM

This game is like golf...just as much as masturbation is like having sex.... ~laughs~...and any impotent drone who thinks otherwise...is either a fisted puppet of WGT...or... they're 105 years old with nothing better to do except to wait for death... ~laughs~...

• golfingpuppeteer
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2015 6:57 PM

Anisha6985  has 15 ranked rounds is a tour master and leading the april stroke play $7000 tournament- yeah right bub , do me a favour wgt

• dougkoleen
    3 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 10:23 PM

Umm, could I have the sleeve of balls?

• skullman10
    2,131 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 12:34 PM

Anyone that thinks that Chambers Bay is like playing golf for real, needs to see a doctor. There was some clown on here a couple of months ago that said it is just like playing any other links course in Ayreshire, like RSG or St Andrews etc. When i picked myself up off the floor from laughing, firstly explained to the fool that RSG is in Kent not Scotland and that its absolutely nothing like those type of courses..I gave up..I just hope that WGT have "tricked" it up because its layout and playability suggest it was designed in the Disney Studio..America has some absolutely stunning golf courses..Chambers Bay is a disgrace..

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 12:37 PM

skullman10:

Anyone that thinks that Chambers Bay is like playing golf for real, needs to see a doctor. There was some clown on here a couple of months ago that said it is just like playing any other links course in Ayreshire, like RSG or St Andrews etc. When i picked myself up off the floor from laughing, firstly explained to the fool that RSG is in Kent not Scotland and that its absolutely nothing like those type of courses..I gave up..I just hope that WGT have "tricked" it up because its layout and playability suggest it was designed in the Disney Studio..America has some absolutely stunning golf courses..Chambers Bay is a disgrace..

Ok :) noted sir !

RSS