Forums

Help › Forums

Re: EZ Swing Meter Direction Control

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 26 2014 11:02 AM (3 replies)
  • kevlar496
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:15 AM

I seem to have no control. Especially putting.  Help me please.

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 2:56 PM

kevlar496:

I seem to have no control. Especially putting.  Help me please.

The ONLY purpose of EZSwing clubs is to familiarize folk new to WGT with how the meter works, etc. You must change out your EZSwing clubs for regular clubs to get the control you want.

You can change equipment from the Play window main menu by moving your cursor to where your equipment is displayed and clicking on 'CHANGE EQUIPMENT:

Besides the EZSwing clubs, you should have a selection of starter clubs in your inventory. The contents of your bag are shown on top, and your inventory of possible equipment is shown below.

One club at a time (irons from 3 to PW are a single set only) you need to drag the appropriate replacement club up into your bag. 

The starter clubs are free, but eventually most WGT players make the decision to buy improved equipment, both clubs and balls, in the quest for improved scores, dealing with longer tees as their level and tier rises, etc. 

If you do buy improved equipment, that purchase goes to your inventory, but not automatically into your bag! You must equip your bag as, discussed above, separately.

• HundredBucks
    3 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 6:11 PM

Okay so I'm stupid. I have been trying to drag clubs into bag and to no avail! What in the world is the purpose to all of this? To spend more money? Is that it? Then please tell me how to do this without it being complicated! I am so disappointed in this maneuver!

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 11:02 AM

HundredBucks:

Okay so I'm stupid. I have been trying to drag clubs into bag and to no avail! What in the world is the purpose to all of this? To spend more money? Is that it? Then please tell me how to do this without it being complicated! I am so disappointed in this maneuver!

here again lol look at this 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/139913.aspx?PageIndex=2

RSS