Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Putting Tips, calibrate any putter with this formula

Mon, Aug 13 2018 10:59 AM (49 replies)
  • Precision420
    188 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 1:37 AM

This thread was an entertaining read while drinking a cup of coffee :-)

• steveosh
    102 Posts
    Tue, Dec 18 2012 8:46 PM

Hope you don't mind but I got tired of using a Calculator to figure out how hard to hit the ball on every hit.

SOOOO... I took it and made a little program, so just enter 3 things (and after the first time only 2) and it calculates the weight based on the formula.

Steve

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 3:11 AM

YankeeJim:

Copied and pasted the exact same reply to 3 different posts. A rambling one at that. This is sad.

FWIW, Mr Copy, I've been here 2+ years longer than you and I learned about avatar moves  from that very thread. Like any noob should, the first place I looked when I joined was at the FAQs. Learned all about putting, pitching and chipping thanks to 2 very good, helpful players, Nivlac and Icon, who took their own personal time to put together great primers on important parts of this game.

For you to come along and claim these efforts is an insult to their efforts. You need to acknowledge them to those you claim to help and quit making like you're some brilliant author.

I've been here nearly 3 years.  

After reading Nivlac's Putting tips in the Faqs and after awhile of getting the hang of it... Never looked back.

• Bunnyslope
    28 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 4:58 PM

Since you asked...Okay, you are a thief of others' posts. And the only one that comes off as an ass is...well look in the mirror.

When you take someone else's writings/words and try to pass them off as your own original ideas, that makes you a plagarist.

...or did you not learn that in elementary school?

No one is suggesting that this is "secret" information that needs to be "hidden".

It's when YOU attached your name to this and claimed it as your own (see "LarkinPats PUTTER GUIDE") that you have, rightfully, earned the crimson "P" as a thief.

• LarkinPat1
    83 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 12:14 PM

LarkinPat1 wrote on 19 Mar 2013 at 4:17 PM

Use this Basic "STARTER PUTTER"  method, to accurately control your travel from putter to Pin, a success ratio of 98% of getting to its target,  time after time!  It's Easy to understand as well as Implementing It. This Starter Putter Formula Is Guaranteed to broaden the spectrum of  mind & sight!  Just by knowing the amount of power you need, & ware to find that exact amount of  power..  The putt & feel, will once again, become that familiar sense of an Old plan  Is always worth looking at it, now & again.  O'Yes a new  time of heighten thoughts of new game on the greens & all  its engagements  as the  dance of my  minds eye, looks over the task at hand.  empowered By the endless possibility's. As you do,as we all do.. please,the stress of a putting Formula? It Isn't just to get your distance by 98%... Its to get us in the game, as we once formulated a formula, to keep us engaged..   

By Larkinpat1     7:07 AM 3/29/2013

=======================================================
    well, the wgt front page  looks good, it's about time they shared th starter formula, to all who joined, dont ya think, i like the positive approach, on WGt's formula, other than one indevidual...I also like how there names are no way around how this starter putter formula idea, or ware it  was conceived, & from who? i guess i need not say names although if i were to mention anyone, it would be who slandered my name, & publicly created a basic hatred and unrest amongst players who blog me to an untruth to hell and back, stateing i was all sorts of the worst thing to be on WGT's door , ever!   When all I did, was state a fact, that had not been stated on this formula from WGT,  Using the Premis of this Basic Starter Putter Formula, "All Putters can be Callibrated" using this formula  

• LarkinPat1
    83 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 12:20 PM

Yes amazing isn't it. ? so simple to implement, so easy to get to a ratio that took me just over a year before some one handed me the equation, and after 5 months of buying countless putters! , only than I had just realized!  . Hey! this form of calibrating for all?  wow!   IT  WORKS  FOR  ALL PUTTERS!  wow! why hasn't any  just said so in plain English!  ALL PUTTERS CAN BE CALIBRATED USING WGT Starter formula,  OMG! my 1st time  attempting to post that very title, posting on the public forum must be approved ,   Well that explains why  what i thought was posted wasn't , I waited for approval before i could post anything!  All I thought i was doing, was trying to post That all putters can be calibrated using your formula!  And thats all.. Just the implication's of that  Title" all putters can be calibrated"  I posted, Only  when I did it was different!..OMG!. SOB!  Why would you have changed it?  who changed my posting to the public forum?  Is that why Pizzas gone?  because of who ever was the 1st one to start this crap! in a forum of millions of players,who day to day cut and paste and share as well as improve upon the ideas of others, to say no one here wouldn't do such a thing, has a Fat mouth & a lier mouth f there findings..I don't understand why you would allow a MOB to be gathered  on any issue,to public Only  To hurt and accuse me  & and call me thief!  They CALLED me a THIEF!  Now I'm known as a plagiarizer, a joke,   because someone set that That tone on fire! no one but  me, couldn't of been more shocked & confused of why i was being prosecuted,  It couldn't be because I posted a simple equation to that guide that said ALL PUTTERS,can be calibrated statement thats all  that guide needed, was a simple sentence, ALL PUTTERS CAN BE CALIBRATED USING THIS FORMULA 

• LarkinPat1
    83 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 12:22 PM

Yes amazing isn't it. ? so simple to implement, so easy to get to a ratio that took me just over a year before some one handed me the equation, and after 5 months of buying countless putters! , only than I had just realized!  . Hey! this form of calibrating for all?  wow!   IT  WORKS  FOR  ALL PUTTERS!  wow! why hasn't any  just said so in plain English!  ALL PUTTERS CAN BE CALIBRATED USING WGT Starter formula,  OMG! my 1st time  attempting to post that very title, posting on the public forum must be approved ,   Well that explains why  what i thought was posted wasn't , I waited for approval before i could post anything!  All I thought i was doing, was trying to post That all putters can be calibrated using your formula!  And thats all.. Just the implication's of that  Title" all putters can be calibrated"  I posted, Only  when I did it was different!..OMG!. SOB!  Why would you have changed it?  who changed my posting to the public forum?  Is that why Pizzas gone?  because of who ever was the 1st one to start this crap! in a forum of millions of players,who day to day cut and paste and share as well as improve upon the ideas of others, to say no one here wouldn't do such a thing, has a Fat mouth & a lier mouth f there findings..I don't understand why you would allow a MOB to be gathered  on any issue,to public Only  To hurt and accuse me  & and call me thief!  They CALLED me a THIEF!  Now I'm known as a plagiarizer, a joke,   because someone set that That tone on fire! no one but  me, couldn't of been more shocked & confused of why i was being prosecuted,  It couldn't be because I posted a simple equation to that guide that said ALL PUTTERS,can be calibrated statement thats all  that guide needed, was a simple sentence, ALL PUTTERS CAN BE CALIBRATED USING THIS FORMULA 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2013 2:51 PM

Read the Nivlac thread on this, still the original and best!!

• Swede56
    128 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 10:32 AM

Download VGG caddy with the proper scale for every putter's lenhgth..

Just add some power or increase it depending uphill or downhill

Make it easy!!

• Hilbort
    5 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2018 10:59 AM

Hello Friends, I made this putt calculator that can be modified according to the field where it is played. It is a small contribution for those of us who play this game.

https://mega.nz/#!UxFG1K7J!ZEuGc8p6siW4huuqrE2IilW466nKiITttxLw7BrVS8A

[Putter_WGT

RSS