Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ready-Go's

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 29 2010 12:23 PM (5 replies)
  • Kobalt46
    276 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 5:56 PM

Seems  like some tourneys are not showing winnings  even after the tourney has ended...Is there something i missed   or is WGT  prepping for another downtime to include Oakmont?

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 6:59 PM

Must be 2 of us missed something if you did:)

I was looking forward to playing the same courses again today but it looks as if wgt has decided that ALL payouts and new Ready Go availabilities will wait at least for the specified 12 hours or more?

Do hope this is just a bug cause it won't be helping the wgt bank balance none.

Before all the wise guys chime in!

No, I do not wish to invest in Ready Go's on unfamiliar courses until I feel ready to:)

Thank you.

• DougBieker
    333 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 7:03 PM

Perhaps they ran out of credits, hey bollox and price cash some of yours in would ya

• kotez
    53 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 8:48 PM

how can wgt run out of credits??? HAHAHAHA, allse 2 ready gos that im yet to be i know is that im stressing out about the 2 ready go tourneys that i have not yet been paid put for

• DougBieker
    333 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 9:11 PM

you knew i was kidding on running out of credits right......they can just print some more kind of like the US Government does just keep printing the $$$$$

Maybe just maybe WGT is getting ready for an update tonight just give it to us.....we wont it ......Oakmont......PLEASE

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 12:23 PM

Hi guys,

The ready-go issue should be fixed now.  Thanks for the reports.

RSS