Help › Forums

Re: How do you become a Tour Master?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 11 2014 6:53 AM (22 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 1:13 PM

jimhale:
    What changes are there when you up toTour Master?

Just faster greens.

jimhale:
    Tour Master at 63.00 average?

Yup.

• Muren
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2013 12:17 AM

The number is not fixed 63 but somewhere around there, i got moved up at 63,15.

Do not see why you need to 'get rich from them' to make weekly tours matter. Plenty of people play in all of them and if you finish at the top often enough I think it is right to get some kind of push towards a higher tier for new challenges, do not believe it is a great advantage you achieve.

• nomTAJ
    52 Posts
    Fri, Apr 11 2014 6:53 AM

sweets12:

Starsky51,

I was just moved up to Tour Master last week, and it happened as I broke the        63.0 mark. Plus you have to have a minumum amout of rounds played (Not sure how many).

The last .98 for you will seem to take forever, it did for me.

Keep plugging, you will get there soon.

Hi There, Excuse me for asking but your message fits my question - on how to progress down to 63? I'm totally 'stuck' on a 66 av... can hit occasional 6 or 7 unders on STA but other courses are a lottery for me. I cant see how anyone can consistently hit 6 + under as there's always a bogey hole or two to wreck the round isn't there?

What is the secret to hitting very low scores every time?? 

I can ding my driver 8 out of 10 shots, my iron shots are pretty good as I play endless Blitz games and win 9 out of 10 of them against anyone. And my putting is much better since upgrading recently. Can I blame my clubs maybe? I use max meter with only a 2.5 precision level. Maybe R11's are the key....?

RSS