Help › Forums

Re: Changing Views

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 26 2010 2:16 AM (6 replies)
  • WizardsGrandpa
    10 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 7:59 PM

is there anyway you can change views other than zoom, I have had several

shots that my view is several yards behind my golfer or he will be way right on the screen, I hope someone can help with this matter, its no fun when you cant even see the green with a pitch or chip

Thanking you in advance 

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 11:26 PM

Go to Options and enable the Ariel Multi-Cam.  Then, you can look at different veiws by clicking on the cameras on the hole map (lower right). 

Joey

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 8:17 AM

Joeyola:

Go to Options and enable the Ariel Multi-Cam.  Then, you can look at different veiws by clicking on the cameras on the hole map (lower right). 

Joey

That.

Also, don't forget that the game is made using hundreds of HD photographs for every hole, which means they can't possibly cover every single angle that you'll encounter... so you'll eventually experience a "bad angle."

However, it's rarely something to complain about.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 9:35 AM

WizardsGrandpa:

is there anyway you can change views other than zoom, I have had several

shots that my view is several yards behind my golfer or he will be way right on the screen, I hope someone can help with this matter, its no fun when you cant even see the green with a pitch or chip

Thanking you in advance 

If you are trying to get a better view of the green for chipping or pitching try changing your club selection to "putter" to see the green and flag. Then you can use zoom to see a different angle. But always be sure to change your club back to what you want to hit. Is this what you are looking for?

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 1:14 PM

You can also see the green grid from just about any where off the green by selecting Pitch, Chip or Flop then click and hold the aim arrow...moving it onto the green if necessary and select the view you want.  Just be sure to change everything back for the shot and aim you need for the next shot.

Joey 

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 3:30 PM

Joeyola:

Just be sure to change everything back for the shot and aim you need for the next shot.

Joey 

Forgot to do this the other day! Turned a should-be Par into a Bogey in a Ready-Go. Lol.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 2:16 AM

TheLighterDark:
    Forgot to do this the other day! Turned a should-be Par into a Bogey in a Ready-Go. Lol.

I hear you TLD.  Wish I had a nickle for every time I forgot...or every time my auto caddie neglected to read my mind and selected the wrong club or putting meter (smile).

Joey

RSS