Help › Forums

Re: ready go crash tournement ended no win for JG

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 25 2010 5:36 AM (4 replies)
  • JGtassiedevil
    775 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 7:42 AM

Dear GTA or anyone else who can help

I am frustrated that twice now during a ready go tournement an unxpected error occurs and after I close the browser and try again my status in the tournement is lossed and I am informed that the tournement is over without giving me a chance to finish my round. Once I was even doing quite well! I love the gta platform and I wouldn't have invested in it if I knew it was error prone. Also I bought $20 of credit during the free 6 coloured ball offer and am wondering when will I get my balls ;). How do I log back into the tournement after an error message, it used to start automatically now all the data is lost. I really cant afford to throw away money, and I really want to do well and establish jgtassiedevil as a force to be reckoned with. Please help asap.

John Gerrard

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 1:04 PM

quick....edit now!

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 3:00 PM

lol, i think he meant a FARCE to be reckoned with. just kidding lighten up a little mate. JB

• JGtassiedevil
    775 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 5:28 AM

Cheers for all that, yeah I can't figure it out. I tried to start another tournement and it wont let me I get a message that says there is a gmae already in progress and/or it does not support multiple browsers. Anyone else experienced this before or has the solution, chirp.

• JGtassiedevil
    775 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 5:36 AM

Thanks for your posts. Anyone experienced or experiencing a similar problem? Or knows the solution?

Anyway back to the incidental light humour and competitive spirit:

Anyway jbenny11 Im sure you wont be kidding when I kick your FARCE at St Andrews.

RSS