Help › Forums

Re: Replace Old Balls

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 24 2010 4:19 AM (4 replies)
  • WizardsGrandpa
    10 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 8:08 PM

When your balls are almost gone how do u change to another ball

I go into my profile and click on balls and remove the one in the selection and put another one up but it is the same one I just took out, help please

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 9:41 PM

When you're done are you hitting "Save Selection"?

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 11:43 PM

WizardsGrandpa:

When your balls are almost gone how do u change to another ball

I go into my profile and click on balls and remove the one in the selection and put another one up but it is the same one I just took out, help please

If you are already playing you can't change balls, or make any other changes to your equipment. They can only be changed before play starts.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 1:42 AM

the balls react in the same way from the first hit to the last.....as long as u have balls of the same type in your bag, it will be replaced with the same type,(if you try to replace, it will give u the ball with the most wear!) if not, you get a starter ball.*... also you can refill during play if you dont want the fizzers!

* which is easily done...thats why i mentioned a ball wash....

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 4:19 AM

This has been mentioned before in similar threads, but it's important to remember that you can buy balls during a round. If they are the same as the one you're playing they will be used when the current ball runs out or is lost etc - as long as you remember to buy new balls before the old ones are gone. If you are automatically switched to the standard ball you can't switch back to the original ball you started the round with by buying new balls at that point.

RSS